Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
I don't think that's what they are saying. I think it's intentionally vague this way, so that Donna is not EXACTLY the New 52 Donna.

This way, she never murdered the Manazons...they were part of The Lies. She also never actually went after Diana, as far as we know, because, even though she was created as a weapon to destroy Diana, the Amazons prevented this destiny, and gave her false memories, etc.

In other words, Donna Troy's new origin is: She was created magically from clay as a weapon to destroy Diana, but this destiny was prevented by the Amazons, so she could become a hero. And, since they were both created from clay, they are now actually sisters.

It's at least clean and easy, and gives a simple answer to the "Who is Donna Troy?" question...though I hope more details are forthcoming.
BUT The way it all leads up to this is that Bats mickey mouses some kind of scanner that allows him to clarify the heat sensors in his cowl to read real beings from non real (they keep getting attacked by duplicates of their greatest enemies)-- so while he gets 8 heat signatures (4 JLA 4 Titans), he only gets 7 "organic" nonsense signatures.... and points to Donna as being one who is not a natural human.... at this point they think this is because she might be the mole/ a duplicate of Donna (all 8 of them were popped into that weird room, so the assumption was that one or more of them might not be the real thing)

So as everyone goes to dog pile Donna, Diana stops them and reveals Donna's origin....

So if Donna scans as non organic entity (as having been made of clay and magic---- I won't even get into that nonsense) then if Diana is as well, she would have too...

Several plot holes--- it is noticed by Dick that Diana's lasso is missing. This was perceived as the villain's doing, for if you are looking for the truth of a situation (are any of them evil duplicates) it's the first thing you'd use. For me this was setting up that Diana was the mole (as in they couldn't correctly duplicate the lasso) and her apparent mistrust of Donna fed this..... I thought they were going to reveal Diana didn't "scan" correctly...... but it all was dropped on top of Donna

Also, Diana never gets her lasso back?!?

Poorly written.... and still the hopes that somehow this all takes place before Diana's revelations in her own title...