Default Valiant June 2017 solicits

I'm looking forward to Britannia; but Secret Weapons looks interesting too.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Getting:
    X-O MANOWAR
    RAPTURE
    RAI: HOVU
    SECRET WEAPONS

I'll be getting everything!
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Everything that's not reprint (as always).

All-New Member

All Valiant titles are on my list.

Oh man I just realized Faith is totally ending in June... This might be one of the worst decisions so far. I'm sure it'll be back with a shiny new #1 at some point, but I really wanted it to reach 25 issues at least.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Oh man I just realized Faith is totally ending in June... This might be one of the worst decisions so far. I'm sure it'll be back with a shiny new #1 at some point, but I really wanted it to reach 25 issues at least.
    I noticed that too. For some reason Valiant series can't keep their momentum. Most of them start really well with solid sales figures, but it fizzles out quite fast.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdSpace View Post
    I noticed that too. For some reason Valiant series can't keep their momentum. Most of them start really well with solid sales figures, but it fizzles out quite fast.
    Well I think that happens to most comics nowadays, but the phenomenon does tend to hit Valiant really hard. I don't really get it, because I think most issues improve on the one before it, but I think most casual comic fans just don't give a shit about superheroes that aren't from Marvel or DC.

so X-O Manowar (which I like) is already a new jumping on point at issue #4? And the first TPB is only three issues?!

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    so X-O Manowar (which I like) is already a new jumping on point at issue #4? And the first TPB is only three issues?!
    Yea, they're doing a new "jumping on point" every three issues. Then the trades come out the month after the conclusion to each story for only $10.
    1-3: Soldier (art by Tomas Giorello)
    4-6: General (art by Doug Braithwaite)
    7-9: Emperor (art by Clayton Crain)
    10: Interude (art by Ryan Bodenheim)
    11-13: Visigoth (art by Mico Suayan)

This seems like a great idea to me.