Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default The Wonder Woman Family via the DCEU DCAU and the DCU

With the Wonder Woman movie approaching us. This will hopefully kick open the doors to the General Public wanting more of Diana and her World. What would you like to see via the DCEU, DCAU, and the DCU with her cast?

Would you like to see Donna in the DCEU? How would you want to introduce her to the movie universe?

Should we see a return of her in the DCAU? She was supposed to be on the Young Justice Second season, but they cut her. And they keep leaving her out of the animated movies.

More titles for the Amazon family? Could Artemis have a solo? What about Donna and Cassie?

Just curious about everyones ideas.
    Richard Alexander

Themyscira Lego sets.

God knows that Teen Titans Spotlight: Wonder Girl was the best Cassie was written since Young Justice. I'd love to see her at least in one-shot of her own once her generation comes back.

tbh Phil Jimenez writing a Donna Troy would be ideal for me, I like Donna in NTT but it was Phil who sold her to me. I think the closest thing we could have as a second amazon title would be a Sensation Comics featuring the Amazons.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by craymond View Post
    themyscira lego sets.

yaaasssss!!!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I hope Donna shows up as Diana's younger sister in the next WW movie. I'd also like Donna to appear in the upcoming season of Young Justice. I wonder why they cut her from Season 2?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I hope Donna shows up as Diana's younger sister in the next WW movie. I'd also like Donna to appear in the upcoming season of Young Justice. I wonder why they cut her from Season 2?
    Weismann confirmed she was a member of the team at some point and was meant to do a cameo, but I think they couldn't show her due to cancellation.

Yes, I love Donna!

I always want Donna to be around in anything WW! Movies, video games, RPG, comics, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, I love Donna!

I always want Donna to be around in anything WW! Movies, video games, RPG, comics, etc.
    I feel that way about Cassie, it's always great when they appear on the main WW title

(Except with that Finch mess, never like that)

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    God knows that Teen Titans Spotlight: Wonder Girl was the best Cassie was written since Young Justice. I'd love to see her at least in one-shot of her own once her generation comes back.

tbh Phil Jimenez writing a Donna Troy would be ideal for me, I like Donna in NTT but it was Phil who sold her to me. I think the closest thing we could have as a second amazon title would be a Sensation Comics featuring the Amazons.
    Did you happen to read the Wonder Girl story in DC's Artist Showcase book?
    Weismann confirmed she was a member of the team at some point and was meant to do a cameo, but I think they couldn't show her due to cancellation.
    She was supposed to show up at Rocket's bridal shower with Mary Marvel but they couldn't finish designs for them in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I did, and I enjoyed it, but I tend to dislike the n52 approach of Cassie. Especially the demon armor/thief part

I did, and I enjoyed it, but I tend to dislike the n52 approach of Cassie. Especially the demon armor/thief part
    Agreed .

Agreed .
    I might have enjoyed that scene where n52 Cassie meets Diana though :P now I want her pre-FP persona back, but I like to think that Donna will appear first on the Wondy title (eventually).

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Themyscira Lego sets.
    How about imaginext!? Lego is sure to follow!

7C1C95C4-033C-4A5E-871A-A2D07E23988A-5451-000003D655E4AEE8.jpg

IMG_8959.jpg
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

She was supposed to show up at Rocket's bridal shower with Mary Marvel but they couldn't finish designs for them in time.

I just don't understand why Donna was the only member of the original Titans not to appear on the show. They found time to design Devastation but not Donna Troy?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I just don't understand why Donna was the only member of the original Titans not to appear on the show. They found time to design Devastation but not Donna Troy?
    I think either her or Cassie was meant to appear on s1 but I think there are copyright issues with the Wonder Woman characters? She had a short cameo on the TT show, but the creators got in trouble with it because licence.