Default Hi-Octane and Damned Cool - Baby Driver

Edgar Wright's newest movie is about to hit theatres in August. Check out the cool trailer for Baby Driver

Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Fantastic news: the released date for this movie has been moved up to June 28.

I adore Edgar Wright, so I'm naturally in the tank for this film. Apparently, stellar early reviews were key to getting the release date bumped up.

I don't know if I've ever seen an Edgar Wright movie, was hoping Antman would be the first, but that's whatever. This looks absolutely awesome and I love how the trailer was made.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    I don't know if I've ever seen an Edgar Wright movie, was hoping Antman would be the first, but that's whatever. This looks absolutely awesome and I love how the trailer was made.
    Scott Pilgrim? Shaun of the Dead? Hot Fuzz? The World's End?

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Scott Pilgrim? Shaun of the Dead? Hot Fuzz? The World's End?
    Uhp, you got me! I've seen Scott Pilgrim and saw Hot Fuzz a few years back on Netflix when I had a fever..not the best idea at the time, lol but yea thanks for clearing that up. Both of those movies didn't really grab me in such a way to make me think they were memorable, but in the moment I did enjoy the aesthetic and story telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Uhp, you got me! I've seen Scott Pilgrim and saw Hot Fuzz a few years back on Netflix when I had a fever..not the best idea at the time, lol but yea thanks for clearing that up. Both of those movies didn't really grab me in such a way to make me think they were memorable, but in the moment I did enjoy the aesthetic and story telling.
    While I wasn't at all taken by Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is just one of those movies that's brilliant in every way, IMO. I think it's more of a cult movie. I am hoping that Baby Driver pushes Edgar Wright into more mainstream consciousness. I do have to admit Baby Driver has thrown off a few people, who have joked about their confusion between Baby Driver and The Boss Baby. As well, people have joked about how they think this movie is a parody of the movie Drive by Nicholas Winding Refn featuring Ryan Gosling.