Default Doesnt anyone on this forum read no mercy?

I cant find any thread about it

It's one of my favorite books right now. This team knows how to hit where it hurts.

I was whondering because i couldnt find any threads about.but its good i can finally connect with another reader

What happened did the book get cancelled?!

Quote Originally Posted by TalibanGodTrapjesusOfjerusalem View Post
    What happened did the book get cancelled?!
    Certainly not officially I don't think. The last issue wasn't that long ago was it? And that wrapped up the storyline with a stand-alone issue, so it makes sense they're on break now to return with a new storyline in a couple of months. That would be April at the very earliest possibility, if we go by Image's press announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Certainly not officially I don't think. The last issue wasn't that long ago was it? And that wrapped up the storyline with a stand-alone issue, so it makes sense they're on break now to return with a new storyline in a couple of months. That would be April at the very earliest possibility, if we go by Image's press announcements.
    Im new to reading image comics and comics in general so I dont know about the inner working of how comic book companies operate thank you for clearing up the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by TalibanGodTrapjesusOfjerusalem View Post
    Im new to reading image comics and comics in general so I dont know about the inner working of how comic book companies operate thank you for clearing up the confusion.
    Most image creators will give you 6-10 issues a year. Don't get too attached to some series. They can disappear on you for months on end.

No Mercy is a fantastic book and one of the few physical books I still buy. Can't wait until it returns. Hopefully it focuses on the survivors and halts killing off people for a while.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

I liked the first arc but after that, the whole thing started to feel pointless so I dropped it.