Default Few Questions I have T_T

So my questions are as follows >_>

Okay rebirth is taking place before flashpoint or after?
    if before, is teen titans putting Superboy prime on the source wall valid?
    if so will their be 2 Superboy primes? one stuck on source wall, maybe surviving creation again to be time trapper?

am not sure about all that's going on or if anyone will read this but am just curious. If before flashpoint, wasn't Superboy prime still in earth- prime after the black laterns event. or is his imprisonment before flashpoint.

Or is rebirth after flashpoint but just bringing the old elements from comics(when I read this I think what are the old elements xD).

If anyone can help me here lol my head hurts.
    Last edited by Hope Returns; 03-25-2017 at 06:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hope Returns View Post
    Or is rebirth after flashpoint but just bringing the old elements from comics(when I read this I think what are the old elements xD).
    Rebirth is set after Flashpoint, it is brought about by the arrival of classic Wally West, who was trapped in the Speed Force and became aware of the forces that tampered with reality following Barry stitching up the damage caused by Flashpoint.

Skip to 0:41

Quote Originally Posted by Hope Returns View Post
    So my questions are as follows >_>

Okay rebirth is taking place before flashpoint or after?
    if before, is teen titans putting Superboy prime on the source wall valid?
    if so will their be 2 Superboy primes? one stuck on source wall, maybe surviving creation again to be time trapper?

am not sure about all that's going on or if anyone will read this but am just curious. If before flashpoint, wasn't Superboy prime still in earth- prime after the black laterns event. or is his imprisonment before flashpoint.

Honestly, the safest way to deal with it is to assume NOTHING from pre-Flashpoint still exists unless DC has fully reincorporated it back into continuity. We know there are some things that have been brought back, but with what does get returned, it may not be exactly what it was before. (Hell, I'm still expecting DC to do plenty of stumbling all over what is and what exactly isn't back in play. They did it before after CoIE, and they did it with the New52. If editing is too loose and they don't have a well-thought-out, fully vetted central plan that EVERYBODY has access to and follows, it's going to happen.)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Rebirth is set after Flashpoint, it is brought about by the arrival of classic Wally West, who was trapped in the Speed Force and became aware of the forces that tampered with reality following Barry stitching up the damage caused by Flashpoint.

Skip to 0:41
    Hahahaha oh god, I guess I can only wait and hope.