Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default The Avengers react to the Justice League trailer

A little long but funny.

This is great.

BANNED

Cyborg looks like amateur CGI night.

Like...ew.

I know sometimes the actual movie improves from the trailer (especially regarding CGI stuff), but...

...ew.

Honest question: Was this JL trailer supposed to be really impressive and I'm just not noticing?

I mean, it's not bad but I'm not seeing anything to suggest that the landscape of Superhero movies has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Honest question: Was this JL trailer supposed to be really impressive and I'm just not noticing?

I mean, it's not bad but I'm not seeing anything to suggest that the landscape of Superhero movies has changed.
    Aquaman was impressive imo everything else meh at best. Cyborgs cgi and the horrible cgi backgrounds urk me.

Was that one of the promises made by Zack Snyder - that this would change the landscape for superhero movies going forward? I ask because I don't remember that as an indicator of movie success. Movies like Deadpool and Logan (non-Marvel Marvel movies) hit that target even better than Marvel and Sony could going forward. I'm just not expecting that of every superhero movie going forward, because then that experience will burn out next.

Know what I mean?

Now WB needs to put out a video of their characters trashing the Marvel movies that everyone thinks are so damn great. They're good but I'm tired of this Marvel can do no wrong attitude and people trashing DC constantly!!! I mean first WB gets ripped on for ripping off the Marvel formula in GL and then they get ripped on for going in the opposite direction. THEY CAN NEVER WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    Now WB needs to put out a video of their characters trashing the Marvel movies that everyone thinks are so damn great. They're good but I'm tired of this Marvel can do no wrong attitude and people trashing DC constantly!!! I mean first WB gets ripped on for ripping off the Marvel formula in GL and then they get ripped on for going in the opposite direction. THEY CAN NEVER WIN!
    this 100% quoted for telling the truth.

BANNED

Marvel didn't put out that video...

And WB mostly gets ripped on for producing crappy movies. That usually level up to okay to good movies once the complete version of it comes out on blueray.
    And I simply can't understand why they didn't boot their weakest link, Snyder, after Man Of Steel.

Fantastic Member

Shoulda made tv and movie flash/arrow the same person then.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, lots of...varied opinions on the trailer.

To me, it was alright, it wasn't fantastic at all.

Aquaman and Batman look good though. I don't like the look of the Flash and Cyborg.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post

And WB mostly gets ripped on for producing crappy movies. That usually level up to okay to good movies once the complete version of it comes out on blueray.
    And I simply can't understand why they didn't boot their weakest link, Snyder, after Man Of Steel.
    Quoted for truth.

Though I suspect JL will be Snyder's last DCEU movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post

1) Because Man of Steel made money and 2) because he was the only director who took the job after others said no.

I made a simple comment on that video, it spawned a fun conversation.
    I'm tired of this Marvel can do no wrong attitude
    They made Iron Fist.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    1) Because Man of Steel made money and
    I recall WB being rather unhappy about the amount of that money.

2) because he was the only director who took the job after others said no.
    That is a very good reason...