Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member AnimalSquabbles's Avatar

"GODZILLA: Planet of Monsters" is out on Netflix also. I havent seen it yet

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Heisei GodzillaKAIJU PROFILE!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    A prequel to Cloverfield, "The Cloverfield Paradox", was released last week on Netflix. I hate to be negative but it's made my list of worst movies and it took me 4 tries to finally finish it because i kept losing interest and stopping. Interesting concept but Predictable and just bad overall. It's not really a kaiju movie but Cloverfield fans might wanna stick around til the end (or just skip to it)
    Loved the flick, and thought this with the "surprise" at the end.

"GODZILLA: Planet of Monsters" isnt a must see. It's set in the future and Godzilla is the biggest he's ever been but he doesn't show up until past the half way point and when he does it's mostly just close up images through smoke.

"Pacific Rim 2: Uprising" basically the same movie as before only this more about robots than kaiju

Incredible Member

Quick question from this particular doffus. Is there an after credit scene in the flick ? Haven't seen it yet, just wondering, and am planning to se it this week.

^PacRim Uprising? Nope. Nothing after the credits.

Extraordinary Member

I always liked Gamera.

Extraordinary Member

How long does the action take to start in Pacific Rim uprising? Heard it's a really slow build. Not sure what happened to the thread on that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    How long does the action take to start in Pacific Rim uprising? Heard it's a really slow build. Not sure what happened to the thread on that movie.
    Robot action starts off right away, but you wont see any kaiju until the last half hour

Extraordinary Member

Robot action starts off right away, but you wont see any kaiju until the last half hour
    Whoa...okay.

Yeah, the Kaiju don't make an appearance until the end, but were still pretty impressive. The movie as a whole was a solid popcorn flick. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...-rim-uprising/

Big Jet Jaguar fan and grew up on Ultraman, Spectraman and Space Giants. If Jet were to return I'd love for him to retain his original look, as if the original robot we're located and reactivated.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

I haven't seen it yet, but rampage is out in thestres. Has anyone seen it yet?

Incredible Member

I haven't seen it yet, but rampage is out in thestres. Has anyone seen it yet?
    Sa it last night. Pretty good time.

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Quick question from this particular doffus. Is there an after credit scene in the flick ? Haven't seen it yet, just wondering, and am planning to se it this week.
    If you meant the Godzilla:POM then YES, there is a after credit scene! Watch till the end.