Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Cassandra Nova? Lol..she isn't no damn universal threat..one of the funniest things I've ever heard. I'm shocked she didn't turn out to be a sidekick for Sinister in the end.
    She went to town on the Shi'ar. Apocalypse and Sinister have basically always been Earthbound.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    There are danger several levels right?

Thread level to the Universe our whole dimension have only been two so far: TOnslaught and Apocalypse. So I count those as the biggest dangers.

Threat to the planet: Phalanx and maybe even Mr. Sinister

The who threaten mutants as a whole, were Cassandra Nova, Marauders, Bastion/Nimrod, Sentinels and several humans, most notable Graydon Creed and William Stryker.

Threat to the X-men and their allies: Selene, Acolytes, Shadowking, Savage Land Mutates etc
    I think that OPM thread scale , similar to the one your are using is actually a good way to rank enemies and menace
    f9d9451913104866a835fd9c34f6dbea.jpg
    Boy by that scale lot of X-men villain rank from demon to freaking god....sheesh

I won't bother to post who I think is top ten, all I'll say is Sabretooth would be number one on who I think is the most evil and twisted. Others may be way more powerful or have way more ambition, but Creed is like a predatory animal who killed just for the sake of it. Then there's stuff like this...

145937909173479.jpg

Mr. Sinister
    Cameron Hodge
    Dirtnap
    Selene
    Johnny Dee
    Masque
    Beast (AoA version)
    Xorn
    Feral
    Sugarman
    Siena Blaze

I disagree with Selene and Apocalypse to some extent. They were born in a different age with a different set of morals and their motivations particularly Apocalypse's are formed by that upbringing. They are products of the world they grew up in moreso than being pure evil. I would have people actually born in the modern age who still do evil things as more evil IMO.

In addition, in Selene's case the simple fact is people are food. Is it evil when you ate a steak dinner knowing a life was taken in order for you to enjoy it. Her acts are certainly evil in the context of human definitions but humans are just food for vampires at the end of the day.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    In addition, in Selene's case the simple fact is people are food. Is it evil when you ate a steak dinner knowing a life was taken in order for you to enjoy it. Her acts are certainly evil in the context of human definitions but humans are just food for vampires at the end of the day.
    It's hard to use that justification on her actions during Necrosha, where she was out to elevate herself to outright godhood.

Speaking of mutant vampires, where would Emplate rank in terms of evilness?

BANNED

I'd rank the character between 6 and 10 I think that the character (despite his evilness) has a spark of goodness in him

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Cassandra Nova? Lol..she isn't no damn universal threat..one of the funniest things I've ever heard. I'm shocked she didn't turn out to be a sidekick for Sinister in the end.
    To be fair, Cassandra Nova infiltrated and subjugated the Shi'Ar empire, a class 5 civilization with control over multiple galaxies. If she hadn't been so focused on just messing with Charles and his crew, she could have snuffed out a loooot of beings. Not quite universal threat, but very scary.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Speaking of mutant vampires, where would Emplate rank in terms of evilness?
    Is he evil, or more like, cursed? He's just hungry and going crazy in that dimension he's mostly stuck in.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

If we talk about the most evil, we need to know which villains enjoy the most make people suffering.

Sinister or Nova for me.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    If we talk about the most evil, we need to know which villains enjoy the most make people suffering.

Sinister or Nova for me.
    I'd put Omega Red up there too. Along with Selene. Those definitely being the top 4.

BANNED

Apocalypse, Bastion, Selene, Dark Beast, Sinister are some of the my favorite X-villains.

EDIT: Add Cassandra Nova too on this list.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Apocalypse, Bastion, Selene, Dark Beast, Sinister are some of the my favorite X-villains.

EDIT: Add Cassandra Nova too on this list.
    These would make for one scary cabal of villains. And three of these are on Krakoa now EHEHEHEH

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Is he evil, or more like, cursed? He's just hungry and going crazy in that dimension he's mostly stuck in.
    Yeah I think that Marius could be "fixed" on Krakoa like they fixed Proteus. And that's probably happening with those new protocols he's part of with granma Selene.