Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Glad to see Spider Woman!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder who's going to end up being the identity of the narrator?
    It'll probably be Rick Jones.

After all, he pulled him for Pleasant Hill, seemingly out of nowhere since he wasn't being used. He was a former partner of Cap. Rick also serves as the everyman/chronicler of Marvel history in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah im definitely excited to see Hydra Cap go all out with his plan, the narrative box alone is both ominous and really cool.

I didn't realize that Doctor Strange, Spiderwoman, and Cloak & Dagger would be part of the Defenders, I really thought it would just be the Netflix line-up.
    Poor Dr. Strange is stuck with the street-level people again .

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah im definitely excited to see Hydra Cap go all out with his plan, the narrative box alone is both ominous and really cool.

I didn't realize that Doctor Strange, Spiderwoman, and Cloak & Dagger would be part of the Defenders, I really thought it would just be the Netflix line-up.
    Bendis said there would be a least cameos of all the other street level heroes in The Defenders - though some will wind up being supporting cast. Just not sure who yet. Spider-Woman is also appearing in Dr. Strange #22. No word if it's just that one issue or the arc. Or if she'll be a supporting character.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

I'm sure these pages look great but I'm not going to read a bit of it - I'm saving it all for when I read the full issue. Can't wait for this!

Let's just rip this bandage off so we can get this Hydra Cap storyline over with and hopefully move on to better things. I hate how they've been lecturing us on 'See what weakness this infighting has wrought?!' when we've been sick of the infighting and Hero vs Hero for years yet they kept going with that angle anyway.

I bet this event will have a lot of wasted opportunities to show some forgotten heroes in crowd scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Bendis said there would be a least cameos of all the other street level heroes in The Defenders - though some will wind up being supporting cast. Just not sure who yet. Spider-Woman is also appearing in Dr. Strange #22. No word if it's just that one issue or the arc. Or if she'll be a supporting character.
    Maybe the Defenders is WHY she's appearing in that issue? Strange is a founder member, so maybe Luke or the other Jessica have asked her to invite him to join the new version? Or, of course, the team might just have expanded for the event.

I see the preview claims to be seven pages but is only six. Page 4 is missing for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Poor Dr. Strange is stuck with the street-level people again .
    Poor Dr. Strange is possibly stuck with Bendis again!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Divide and conquer one of the simplest war tactics that exist but also one of the most effective.

Steve really is a dangerous opponent when he's on the other side of the board.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I am guessing it would be something like that since Doctor Strange is Magic hero, and Spider-Woman is International with somethimes low cosmic so would feel weird with Street level

Extraordinary Member

#HypeIntensifies

This looks awesome, I can't wait! I've been loving Steve's solo book. Very eager to see how his plan comes together.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

If Nomad is not in this event I'll be one unhappy person.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

#carolwasright