Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Cool preview.
    The preview made me look forward reading this story for sure.
    Cool to see Acuna being one of the artist of this event.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I had been thinking about skipping the #0 issue, but that preview has made me think otherwise.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I had been thinking about skipping the #0 issue, but that preview has made me think otherwise.
    Usually issue 0's are skippable. They're just catch up for people who haven't been following along the whole time and need to just jump on board cold. But this seems different ... it seems important.

Make sure you grab the Free Comic Book Day issue as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm looking forward to this far more than any event in recent memory. Hydra Cap is awesome. Terrifying but awesome. Also looking forward to Miles killing him/resetting him. Whichever.

"He had always been a master strategist--but freed from compassion and mercy, THIS was his MASTERPIECE." Damn.

Looks like Earth heroes will know what it was like to face the Annihilation Wave after all. :P
    Come to think of it, why hasn't Richard Rider been shown to be involved so far? He should be involved in all the same stuff Sam is.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Come to think of it, why hasn't Richard Rider been shown to be involved so far? He should be involved in all the same stuff Sam is.
    Richard will probably appear somewhere though in the story Sam the teen nova will be with Carol and the guardians of the galaxy along with quasar and the ultimates and alpha flight in space though facing off against the chitari invasion.

It just doesn't make sense that Rich isn't also in that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You know, thanks to your avatar, I'm now wondering how this would have gone down had Cyclops been alive to lead the heroes against Steve in this event. Now that woulda been worth the price of admission.
    Well, im happy that he is dead instead; because the last thing that i wanna see is Captain Hydra delivering another "Dont you dare to turn this into a win" speech like at the end of AvX.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    carol wasn't being incompetent.

I could argue endlessly about how Carol wasn't incompetent and how she was in fact right but people like you who just hate the character simply can't be argued with.

Lastly People point to many examples of Carol being wrong throughout the story but no I don't believe she was at all wrong she was right to act now was she wrong about the visions? That's up for debate since during the trial of Clint Barton killing Bruce banner various examples by Carol when she was being questioned were given where the alblites of Ulysses and his visions were proven true and in fact helped the heroes stopping certain crimes from happening...even his visions proved the celestial invasion did in fact happen and that thanos did intend on invading earth and stealing the cosmic cube in an attempt to take over the world which would result in potentially hundreds of millions of innocent civilians being killed.

The point I'm making is Carol wasn't wrong to act hence why Carol in my opinion was right and as I pointed out the visions of Ulysses weren't all wrong or even flawed as shown with the celestial invasion, the thanos incident, and during the trial of Clint Barton killing Bruce banner with the courtroom case examples that Carol gave of black cat and modock.
    Well theres a big difference between being right in taking action nand taking the wrong actions, which is one of the central problems with debate over carol's actions. A lot of the time, her reasoning is/was sound, it's just handled improperly, like taking a shield battalion to Amadeus cho's house for example.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    Well theres a big difference between being right in taking action nand taking the wrong actions, which is one of the central problems with debate over carol's actions. A lot of the time, her reasoning is/was sound, it's just handled improperly, like taking a shield battalion to Amadeus cho's house for example.
    Can't say I blame her for think Amadeus would want revenge/retaliation for banners death since he probably blamed Carol in someway for banners death by the way I don't think she's to blame for banners death.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Can't say I blame her for think Amadeus would want revenge/retaliation for banners death since he probably blamed Carol in someway for banners death by the way I don't think she's to blame for banners death.
    I think he'd be pretty ticked to have watched her justify it on live TV, even if she still felt Clint should've "followed the plan" and didn't condone his murdering Banner.

Amadeus is just as responsible for Banner's death as Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Amadeus is just as responsible for Banner's death as Carol.
    Wait, how is his fault ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Wait, how is his fault ?.
    if he had remained the Hulk, this would never have happened. he would never have given Clint a Hulk-killer arrow. Amadeus is the one who de-hulked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    if he had remained the Hulk, this would never have happened. he would never have given Clint a Hulk-killer arrow. Amadeus is the one who de-hulked him.
    Well, the reason of why he had to be killed is that he was going to kill everyone during one of his hulk-outs.
    Besides, Bruce hadnt had an incident for an entire year; but go and tell that to Captain Pre-emptive strike.