Default "Bruce" Leroy Green vs Netflix's Iron Fist

This is a dream match,

Leroy Green vs Danny Rand in a honorable fight to first K.O.
    Leroy has the Glow activated from the very start of the match, and Danny has full control of his chi as far as the series itself has shown (he knows how to recharge his chi, he knows how to heal, he knows how to call forth his chi when needed as oppose to having to get beaten up first.)

This takes place in the normal Khazan arena, no weapons allowed.
    And now I finally arrived.

Well, I'll give my own opinion. Winner is Leroy, reported whether hyperbole or not or just confirmation of a unseen feat, Leroy can bullet time in the sense that he catch bullets with his teeth even without the glow, though it was shown on camera when he had it. ESP? At the very start of movie at the end of his masters training Leroy was able to know without knowing, displayed as Leroy catching a specifically colored arrow being fired at him while preoccupied with his training, that is to say Leroy caught the right arrow out of all the ones fired at him while not being able to see them, he also broke the incorrect ones with various attacks, a somewhat mythical type of demonstration but I think that's a pretty decent feat. Strength wise he's probably as strong as Danny is, but doesn't have the same level of striking power behind his attacks though in all fairness Danny isn't exactly bouncing bullets off his chest either, so it's probably not necessary, though if Danny gets a Iron Fist hit in it\s probably going to be really bad for Leroy. On that note, I doubt Danny get's a hit in on Leroy. Comparing their various fights, Danny was tagged more by guys who in some cases had no right to ever lay a hand on him given the nature of his upbringing in the Iron Fist or perhaps im misinterpreting it, as getting beaten seemed to be the focus of drawing out his chi and iron fist, he is probably unconsciously taking unnecessary hits and avoiding ones that could do him serious harm, don't know for sure just a thought. Where as Leroy's training seemed to emphasize from what we saw avoiding getting hit, and countering a hit before it can be fully executed.
    And now I finally arrived.

This all comes down to whether Danny's iron fist ground-punch is sufficiently powerful to stun Leroy long enough for Danny to close the gap and deliver a finishing blow (at peak chi, he can use at least three IFs in a fight). If so, he wins, because one solid IF is enough to kill Leroy. If not, he loses, because Leroy seems to have comparable non-IF stats, but much, much faster reflexes.

My bet is slightly on Leroy. Even when using multiple IFs in a fight, there is a time delay between them that seems like Danny's major limitation.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

One addition to Danny's feats, and possibly his coolest one: he explicitly states, before he learns extra chi tricks, that he can use the power, and not necessarily the actual fist, to massively increase his reactions. And he does this exactly one time: when fighting one of the Hand mini-bosses, at one moment he briefly uses this ability and CASUALLY blocks and dodges multiple strikes without looking while carrying on a casual conversation. That same guy was earlier stretching Danny pretty far and forcing him to go damn near all-out.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

big!

well, well, well.

how have ya been?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    big!

well, well, well.

how have ya been?
    Pretty solid, and you?

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Pretty solid, and you?
    pretty damn good, outside of some crap that went down here last week.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Obligatory Shonuff post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Obligatory Shonuff post.

we miss you, sho'nuff.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    pretty damn good, outside of some crap that went down here last week.
    Glad to hear it, and it's nice to be back and to see some familiar faces. I hadn't dropped into the site in a loooooong time, so I was pretty stoked to see some old hands all over the threads upon my return.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.