Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    How was it already time for an annual after only 9 issues. Shouldn't it be after 12 or at least 24 for the twice monthly
    I think it originates back when they'd put out the Annuals all around the same time, usually in the Summer.
    If a book was ongoing at the time, even if it was just a few months old, it would get an Annual when all the other books get theirs.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

BANNED

Some characters have gotten Annuals when they didn't even have a regular series.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    Some characters have gotten Annuals when they didn't even have a regular series.
    True........
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

It just came to.me that in Titans rebirth.wally had to make physical contact and their was a spark the brought back the memories of his old team mates and we know that Superman and wally have met.so why didn't Batman.aquaman and wonder woman get a spark to remember the Titans or even Donna maybe should've gotten a spark from.diana to discover who she is.this is becoming a lil confusing.and I'm beginning to think that DC needs another coie

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    It just came to.me that in Titans rebirth.wally had to make physical contact and their was a spark the brought back the memories of his old team mates and we know that Superman and wally have met.so why didn't Batman.aquaman and wonder woman get a spark to remember the Titans or even Donna maybe should've gotten a spark from.diana to discover who she is.this is becoming a lil confusing.and I'm beginning to think that DC needs another coie
    Rebirth is literally a nicer name for a Crisis-esque event imo

Yeah, the justice league were jerky, except Flash , at least Diana had a reason and Batman is just Batman, but Arthur. Aquaman, y u so cruel

Good issue, also i think this is not Dr Manhatten behind the door, as the key says the Titans and JL have thwarted them Both in the past. I would say Deathstroke but it is obviously not for various reasons such as his solo and all the dimensional door stuff.
    Last edited by Red obin; 04-03-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Yeah, the justice league were jerky, except Flash , at least Diana had a reason and Batman is just Batman, but Arthur. Aquaman, y u so cruel

Good issue, also i think this is not Dr Manhatten behind the door.
    Diana didn't even have a reason, that's the worst thing imo. at least in TT when she tried to drag Cassie out the team you could say that she was heartbroken by Donna's death. But ya Arthur was acting super arrogant, he should've take it out on Bruce instead .

Neither do I...it has to be someone that has been locked by Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    at least Diana had a reason
    Diana didn't have a reason. According to this story, Diana knew - has always known - that Donna was created to be a weapon against her, was given false memories by the Amazons so she could leave that fate (no pun intended) behind, and has lived as a hero ever since. Why would Diana pick this particular encounter to treat Donna with suspicion and contempt?

And even if she had a good reasons to suspect that Donna was a mole (she didn't), but wasn't sure, it still didn't make any sense for her to be such a jerk about it.

the JLA and the Titans all acted like they've never been thrown together in unusual circumstances before. But it's the kind of thing that happens all the time in comics. Without actual clues that one of them was a fake, I don't know why they were all focusing on that.

If somebody had to be the plant, I'd have picked Wonder Woman - no lasso, and acting entirely out of character.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Diana didn't even have a reason .
    Sorry, I phrased it slightly wrong, Diana had a motive to be suspicious, albeit an incredibly stupid reason which was mostly her fault.

So after reading this, I'm as confused as ever about donna's origin; Diana acted like she didn't know her at first. I have a feeling that the writers still don't a clue what to do with her. And then there's aqualad,who could also use some consistency. And since when do all the titans call aquaman "lord"? Nice to see the key though.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I'm late but just wanted to say a few things. Ambivalent on the whole Donna thing, that will need development. But I did enjoy this issue a lot for it's character work. It was a little bit over the top-Aquaman's king line and Batman's "stop being cute/bring your boy with you" was a bit too much. But I love it when the comics talk about relationships and the interactions feel like they're happening between real people. Also like that Barry and Wally are shown to have the best relationship among any of them. It's a truly familial bond. The Key was also used well and left me curious about the follow up.