Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

IMG_5569.jpg

10char

I'm so excited for this issue.

Mighty Member

Oh thank goodness the art looks okay, but I hate how dumb the JL seems to act whenever the Titans are involved.

Astonishing Member

OK, this is the art the book should have every month. It's not just more appealing, but it sells the characterisation so much better than Booth's.

Thanks sakuyamons!

This looks really interesting. Loving the interactions here so far. Really interested in seeing more Donna and Garth.

Not familiar with this version of The Key, but I like him already
    Last edited by Cyborguy; 03-28-2017 at 08:26 AM.

BANNED

I'm hoping for some explanation of Donna Troy's life and how it relates to what we saw in WW's comics. When I first saw the bit where WW was telling her to stay away, I thought that was what they were referencing.

Can someone please post full-size pics? The site isn't working on my work PC - AT ALL!

BANNED

Really love the Barry and Wally interaction, and Arthur naturally taking charge of things...until Bruce showed up. Even all biases aside, Arthur IS a better leader than Bruce.

It would have been nice for some more direct interaction between Wally and Bruce, Diana, and Arthur. Sure, it's different versions of them, but from HIS perspective, he served on the Justice League with them and was their friend for YEARS.

Thanks sakuyamons, though looks like the site is finally working right for me at least.

Anyway...does Arthur seem off to anyone else? I wouldn't have really seconded guessed it but Abnett does write both Titans and Aquaman, Arthur pulling out that "where is HE the king of, again?" line seems weird. Almost like Batman and Wonder Woman's thoughts that anyone could be imposters may be true...

Here is another site who has the preview with the pics with better quality http://insidepulse.com/2017/03/28/dc...medium=twitter

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    OK, this is the art the book should have every month. It's not just more appealing, but it sells the characterisation so much better than Booth's.
    I'm not currently reading this book anymore but I am keeping an eye out in case there is a permanent change of artist. I firmly agree with you on that. DC needs to sign on this artist to this title ASAP. This looks 100 times better than Booth's.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 03-28-2017 at 02:39 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Hmm, this preview was actually pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Here is another site who has the preview with the pics with better quality http://insidepulse.com/2017/03/28/dc...medium=twitter
    MUCH better. Thanks.

Peace

I hope Titans is getting an artist facelift come June like Aquaman. I don't mind Booth like other people, but i can see that him being on the book is turning some people off. Especially since the novelty of Wally's return seems to be wearing off.
    Last edited by TheSupernaut; 03-28-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Thanks! (10 char)