Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Enjoy it for now. Amy Pascal is hinting at after Avengers: Infinity War and Homecoming 2 (or whatever they call it), Spidey comes back to Sony.

Spider-Man Could Exit the MCU After ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel

ya they are back to doing ther own Spider Man movie Universe starting with a venom movie Black Cat movie Silver Sable movie and the long overdo Sinister Six movie? how/if its going to effect MCU spiderman i dont know the deal sony has with disney. as for the SMHC trailer it looks good but what i dont like is the comedy its been a prob in all the spiderman movies.

http://screenrant.com/spider-man-sha...ot-marvel-mcu/

http://screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-mcu-exit/
    Last edited by choptop; 03-29-2017 at 10:28 PM.

As much as I love all things Spider-Man. I'm unfortunately on the fence about this new MCU Spider-Man. I can not lie that it looks cool, it's got that brand new feel to it, but at the same time it feels a bit too campy. I want to like it but, I'm not a fan of whole Spidey and Tony Stark Mentoring thing. I like Spidey as a loner who occassionally get's wrapped up in the team up thing.

Several times in the trailer I see him running to Stark or him and Stark together. The suit has some cool functions to it but, I've always like the cheap-ness look to Spidey's costume that definitely says he made it himself. Spider-Man built himself up to the awesome web-swinging hero that he is, he didn't get scraps from Stark, and he definitely doesn't need to be getting life lessons from Tony Stark.

I hate the fact they exposed his identity so soon. And I'm not really a fan of the whole High School bit. We got that in the Original Tobey Maguire movie, Garfield movie, plus the current Animated Spider-Man series has him in High school and now Holland. I really wish they would let him move on from High School. College age Spidey is my favorite (Maybe because I myself am in College).

Vulture looks menacing but that mainly because of the sheer intensity of the awesome, the unmatched, The Batman, Michael Keaton (THose Eye brows LOL!)

I'll definitely check it out because it is Spidey and I do have to show support to my fav marvel character, but also because of KEATON!! the ageless Marisa Tomei and because of whatever tease at the end they'll show, hopefully Black Panther or THor Ragnarok.

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Enjoy it for now. Amy Pascal is hinting at after Avengers: Infinity War and Homecoming 2 (or whatever they call it), Spidey comes back to Sony.

Spider-Man Could Exit the MCU After ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel

Yeah, I've had some time to process the news regarding Amy Pascal's comments about how the deal between Sony and Marvel "may never happen again--after the sequel", and watched has the whole gosh darn internet blew up over this. And I've finally done an article on this of which the main point is that everyone needs to relax, take a deep breath, and not get too much into hysterics over a single statement from Amy Pascal. Especially since contracts do come up for renegotiation before they expire, and the strength of Spider-Man: Homecoming at the box office is bound to have an influence. Even so, if Marvel and Sony do decide to end their deal, that would indeed be really bad.

Spider-Man Leaves MCU After Homecoming Sequel? Not So Fast
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    if Marvel and Sony do decide to end their deal, that would indeed be really bad
    i dont see how it would be really so bad they are going to do a spiderman movie one way or another and if spidermans not in the MCU its not the of the world and who knows maybe theyd to the best spiderman movie of all time.

I didn't want to start a new thread, but I am pumped as I got a pass to a Sony advanced screening for this TONIGHT. It's a 7:30pm but I plan to be there super early at least by 5:30 or 6pm at the latest. If I get in a will let y'all know if those other early reactions were correct or not ha.