Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Oh, I thought this was already happening
    DC announces that after the tragic death of Bruce Wayne, Duke Thomas will take over as Batman!

(I can't think of much more then this, besides maybe replacing ever character in detective with Duke, Harper, and Gotham Girl )

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I know. And I'd hate to step on your toes.
    But as much as I would hate (HATE) to lose JLI, it might be what's necessary.
    Just wash all the reboots away and tell writers that if they can't use a character as they already are make a new one or give an in-story development that doesn't invalidate what's come before.

And, yeah, '52 done right' will go down as one of the most defining comments made at DC in recent years. Right up there with 'That's one way to look at it' (in reference to Convergence) and 'Blue Beetle will be an important character next year'.
    My 'favorite' one of these comments is from Dan Didio's former column or whatever that used to run on the last page of every DC comic for a few years. "The Green and the Black belong together. Make it happen." Which was his way of telling readers, "I've just issued an editorial mandate that Green Arrow and Black Canary get married, which is why Dinah is being removed from Birds of Prey and why we did that awful bi-weekly mini-series allegedly starring Black Canary that ends with Green Arrow solving everything without consulting Dinah and asking her to marry him."

Astonishing Member

can we include the dceu?

WB has narrowed down it's choices to play Hal Jordan in the Green Lantern Corps. It's going to be either Dan Amboyer or Armie Hammer.