Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    The entire world now knows Clark is/was Superman. And he's lost his powers. He's still stronger than the average, but no longer 'super'.

10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    convergence send the pre-flashpoint lois and clark married with a kid to earth prime where they are living for 9 years. i already expect another reset/reboot on this mess that DCU is becoming.
    oh new 52 superman, the inferior version, still dating WW.

I was afraid that Marvel would chicken out and reset the fantastic because it is easier to write on the beggining of team and without kids. But Marvel already had the chance to do it many times and marvel choose to continue with marriage and kids, and FF is about family.
    well I would like to valeria stay, maybe she will choose to stay with Doom to watch over him?
    They did do that for Ultimate Fantastic Four, which in the very beginning, I really liked. Teen-Reed was adorkable, and I liked that Sue was also brainy, and their relationship was cute and fun. I think the storylines of them as a group of 4 teen superheroes actually worked really well, and aging them down had a purpose.

Then the Ultimates-verse became more insane and they all became horrible people, but that was a problem with how the Ultimates-verse was being handled/written, and nothing to do with their team dynamic. Every Ultimates hero suffered in the end...

She is with Doom now

I've lost count on how many times Sue has been with someone else, of course Fan4 fans will continue bury their heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen until one day they finally get bashed over the heads with that graphic scene like some kind of XXX Sincity comic

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Mantis View Post
    Everyone? I haven't read the latest comics. What do you mean everyone?
    The US media is anti Marraige, once the mum and dad were centers in the family, the Cowboy dad giving his son advice, Kizzy Kinte a character that would go on to raise a family even in an era of oppression and slavery. Liberalism has brought many new ideas to the United States, it opened America's mind to many new thing however an open culture also helped the growth of like hedonistic mindless rap rock hiphop culture is celebrated, celeb girls on stage are now cheered for their sluty antics...the dad is now the chump sitting in the background on a US Sitcom.
    Everyone is not anti-Marraige, but yes maybe this Media is anti-Marriage or anti-Family

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Stacy View Post
    ~50% of marriages in real life end in divorce.
    50% of American Marraiges Today End in Divroce and there is a world outside America, sometimes that world has worse statistics in Somalia or Libya where there is war, extremism and poverty. However other times that world with first world nations has better statistics, there are different rates of poverty, gun crime, divorce, rape, crack cocaine use, in places like Canada, Japan, Brazil, Finland etc Sometimes numbers in the USA are good, other times when you compare them to other nations they are bad, the USA looks much worse. I believe there is something very wrong with the American household and wrong with American marraige for divorce to be so high. Times also change and just because something is so today doesn't mean it is always going to be right, maybe America will see some changes in the future and another cultural shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post

Then the Ultimates-verse became more insane and they all became horrible people, but that was a problem with how the Ultimates-verse was being handled/written, and nothing to do with their team dynamic. Every Ultimates hero suffered in the end...
    I'm not sure why the media delivers a message that you need to be single to fit into that super mould, there are fathers working on ships in the Navy, there are mothers who lead teams in a motor company, there are dads who are police men. Family people can raise families and hold jobs, why would superheroes or super villains not be the same?

Marvels

Susan and Spidey Kiss and Lol e Romantics Moments

2735964-susan_storm_kiss.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Marvels; 08-24-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Yes, though that kiss was meant to shock Reed and Johnny out the Skrull De'Lila's mental thrall.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES