Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-men Gold #1 preview

http://www.cbr.com/exclusive-preview...R-TW&view=list

geezus wth Guggenheim is doing with Piotr

Colossus is certainly embracing his role as suffocating ex-boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Colossus is certainly embracing his role as suffocating ex-boyfriend.
    I'd like to think that was the last of it. If Colossus persists in the face of an outright "no", that's just going to get icky.

And man, I hate that we're even having to discuss this as a possibility again. I just want these two characters to be able to move on.

I knew the Prestige name was Kitty's idea .

Come on guys Kitty made it clear that do not plan on coming back with Colossus was what you wanted was not it?

Happy for Rachel to gain space again and seeing Armor and Rockslide it would be good for students to go on some missions.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Please guggenhiem don't have Katherine be pressured into a relationship that she clearly has moved on from.

BANNED

Hopefully that's what it is. Guggenheim getting that one right out of the way so it's crystal clear.

I would've liked it more if Rachel came up wither own name. Like Kitty suggests she uses a new one and Rachel came up with it. Kitty assigning it doesn't ring as right.

I liked that Rachel's whole new persona is Kitty's idea. I bet she picked the outfit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Please guggenhiem don't have Katherine be pressured into a relationship that she clearly has moved on from.
    welp, h eis arrow showrunner

Funny enough, both Rachel/kitty and magik/kitty have more chemistry than kitty/colossus. That magik page on x-men was so good chemistry

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Funny enough, both Rachel/kitty and magik/kitty have more chemistry than kitty/colossus. That magik page on x-men was so good chemistry
    When the unlettered preview of Magik and Kitty first came out, it look so romantically/sexually intense. Wonder why Magik doesn't stick around with Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    When the unlettered preview of Magik and Kitty first came out, it look so romantically/sexually intense. Wonder why Magik doesn't stick around with Gold?
    Probably Sapna and Doctor Strange.

The comic is self aware. So there's that. Nice preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Probably Sapna and Doctor Strange.
    Come to think of it, that book is changing creative team and we know Spider-Woman is going to turn up there. Maybe Dennis Hopeless will use Magik there too? I know he wasn't Extraordinary's writer, but as writer of All-New X-Men he probably was following it and knows about EXM's loose ends.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I knew the Prestige name was Kitty's idea .

Come on guys Kitty made it clear that do not plan on coming back with Colossus was what you wanted was not it?

Happy for Rachel to gain space again and seeing Armor and Rockslide it would be good for students to go on some missions.
    It was Kitty's idea to take a new codename, she didn't say Kitty thought of the codename
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

I thought this was a good preview nice Character interactions and art. I don't necessarily care about the Rachel Greys Code name and it's fine with me in fact I liked the idea what Kitty is doing. The Colossus thing was cute hell this makes me a bit more interested.
    Also I see there is a bit of comic relief......good :-)
    My attention has been grabbed

BANNED

People here are too naive when it comes to Guggenheim. He perfected disastrous relationship drama on Arrow. And he is a Kittylossus shipper. He's not "putting an end" to that relationship speculation, but starting it. With disgusting "no means yes" dialogue where Kitty will keep saying no to Colossus' advances (he's done it twice now already) until she says yes.