Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

What I'm reading from that scene is that the idea of selecting a new codename was Kitty's idea, but the actual name choice was Rachel's. I think others are taking that comment too literally. There is no way Ray would let Kitty pick her new name, unless they were bunking together now (which isn't happening). Also I think Kitty has decided to use codenames in the field only, hence her catching herself and calling Rachel "Prestige".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    So the X-Men Gold are Earth's "Finest Heroes" huh? They aren't The Greatest or The Mightiest, but Finest? ...........guys they are turning the X-Men into a secret Avengers Team LOL

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Do you guys think if the younger James howlett the original 616 wolverine does in fact return from the dead and stays alive post generations that he'll take old man logan's place in X-men gold and that old man logan will return back to his timeline?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Do you guys think if the younger James howlett the original 616 wolverine does in fact return from the dead and stays alive post generations that he'll take old man logan's place in X-men gold and that old man logan will return back to his timeline?
    I hope NOT.

I could actually see them putting him in X-Men Blue first, cause I don't see OML leaving for a while.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Doubtful, given the amount of exposure OML has been given. Also he has no timeline/reality to return to at this point as they all were destroyed as of SW.

Love the preview.

Still disappointed no Kitty/Kurt moments yet, none in Prime and none in any of the previews for Gold #1. Does Guggs even know they are best friends? Doubtful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Love the preview.

Still disappointed no Kitty/Kurt moments yet, none in Prime and none in any of the previews for Gold #1. Does Guggs even know they are best friends? Doubtful.
    Jesus Christ, enough already.

Illyana, Rachel, Kurt... How many people think they're Kitty's best friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Caliban, Meaghan

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Jesus Christ, enough already.
    I'll talk about what I want. Thank you!

I'd pay $10 for an issue dedicated to all her best friends debating and arguing this.

For real.

Ideally ending with Yana impaling each of them one by one, leaving them catatonic, and then texting Kitty "Hey, everyone else can't make it. Meet you at the theater?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'd pay $10 for an issue dedicated to all her best friends debating and arguing this.

For real.

Ideally ending with Yana impaling each of them one by one, leaving them catatonic, and then texting Kitty "Hey, everyone else can't make it. Meet you at the theater?"
    A 100 page spectacular for $9.99! I always wanted to see Darkchilde vs Dark Phoenix.

Seriously... Kitty is one of those insufferably popular people who can do no wrong even when they do wrong that I'd hate in real life.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I doubt very much Old Logan because the movies would be on all teams except Blue even if the original Logan were alive Marvel would do it somehow.

Some would probably put the characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy on this and it would be funny to see Kitty having to answer that question.
    Last edited by Knives; 03-30-2017 at 11:33 AM.

I've only seen Kitty refer to Illyana as her best friend... but I'm not a Kitty fan so I may have missed her accrediting BFF status to everyone in Excalibur or wherever.