Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

I'm kind of puzzle about Kitty's Train of thoughts.
    She is alone. Working on...whatever...in a diiimm lit room...(why?)
    and her thoughts are that she would rather be back with GotG or inside a giant bullet ALON IN SPACE WITHOUT NO HUMAN CONTACT or POSSESSED BY A DEMON NINJA...
    Again...isn't a little...off? And even later her thoughts are kind of...weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Do you guys think if the younger James howlett the original 616 wolverine does in fact return from the dead and stays alive post generations that he'll take old man logan's place in X-men gold and that old man logan will return back to his timeline?
    Eh I don't think so plus it would be quite messy having Logan come in all of a sudden taking all of OML's spots and completely changing the dynamics of the individual books, I think for the time being OML is here to stay.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Colossus is being that guy.

I didn't care about Prime in the least, but I've been quite looking forward to this one.

Preview would have been a lot better if Piotr had just said that he was inviting her to dinner as just friends instead of Guggenheim having him be the sad and creepy ex.

Not sure why writers feel the need to add relationship drama when they barely have enough pages to tell the meat of a story.

Fans certainly aren't asking for this type of drama are they?
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Fans certainly aren't asking for this type of drama are they?
    Well Guggenheim did say more soap opera so I guess this is it. And do I wonder if anyone else on the team will be having a romance with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Well Guggenheim did say more soap opera so I guess this is it. And do I wonder if anyone else on the team will be having a romance with each other.
    This isn't sops opera. It's cringe worthy. I want to read stories about superheroes not a PSA on recognizing the warning signs of an ex becoming a stalker.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

Expect a lot of regurgitated romances because of nostalgia and "X-Men fans only care about kissing!!!" Kitty/Colossus, Jean/Scott/Angel, Gambit/Rogue, Psylocke/Angel(/Fantomex)

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    This isn't sops opera. It's cringe worthy. I want to read stories about superheroes not a PSA on recognizing the warning signs of an ex becoming a stalker.
    If you think this is bad you should see how Guggenheim handles romance on Arrow. I guess best you can hope is at the end of this Piotr will come to accept that Kitty has moved on and move on himself, even if that's not very likely considering Guggenheim's tweet about shipping him and Kitty.

That moment when Rachel Grey looks more like adult Jean Grey than teen Jean does with that chili bowl hair...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    If you think this is bad you should see how Guggenheim handles romance on Arrow. I guess best you can hope is at the end of this Piotr will come to accept that Kitty has moved on and move on himself, even if that's not very likely considering Guggenheim's tweet about shipping him and Kitty.
    Colossus took the break-up well from Kieran Gillen's UXN and they departed on good terms.

I don't want to see Colossus being handled as a man-child with an unhealthy fixation. He deserves better.

BANNED

I really, really hope that this was enough. Go get Domino, Piotr, she was good for you. Leave Kitty be.

I hope Guggenheim isn't projecting his 80's crush on Kitty through Piotr. Uggghh.
    Last edited by magnuskn; 03-30-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Colossus took the break-up well from Kieran Gillen's UXN and they departed on good terms.

I don't want to see Colossus being handled as a man-child with an unhealthy fixation. He deserves better.
    X-writers seem to like that recently. Lemire with Forge, now we have Colossus taking things one step further/worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Seeing Piotr go from "I'm going to make this work, Doms" to "I've been sleeping in your bed for eight months, Katya" is so damn jarring.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Seeing Piotr go from "I'm going to make this work, Doms" to "I've been sleeping in your bed for eight months, Katya" is so damn jarring.
    Probably things didn't work with Domino after all and regressed to his unhealthy habits.

I like Colossus but I hope Logan comes to knock some sense into him.

I do wonder if Guggs will do a romance between Kurt/Rachel. Like Claremont touched on a little years ago.

Storm/OML
    Kitty/Collosus
    Rachel/Kurt

I dislike Storm/OML pairing. Rachel/Kurt and Collosus/Kitty I'm meh on.