Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Inhumans Prime #1! (Spoilers and Dicussion)!

* The Issue Starts off with Marvel Boy up in his Ship listening over the Concluding Events of IvX with him Mentioning about while their is no more Terrigen in the World, The Inhumans are not Aware of Their True Destiny/What Terrigen is Yet Like the Inhumans from hist reality.

* We Catch-Up with Maximus Merry Band of Friends wondering the Grand Canyon and being caught up by Karnak and Lockjaw to take them in. Triton tries to surrender himself not to fight his brother but Maximus takes control of his mind and makes Triton fight Karnak.

* Karnak defeats Triton with a sleep attack and then it is Revealed Maximus had a small piece of Terrigen Crystal left and gives it to the Unspoken King that makes him a Huge Monster! He is about to fight Karnak when the Rest of the Inhumans, The Royals, Ms. Marvel, Moon Girl and the other NuHuman arive to stop Maximus.

* After a Pretty Epic Fight, The Inhumans Beat the Unspoken with Readers powers, but then Maximus takes control of several Inhumans to fight each other until Swain Arives and Uses her Powers to disrupt Maximus's Control.

* Maximus is take to New Attilan and is Imprisoned where he awaits Trial, but him and his brother Black Bolt have a Talk about recent events and Maximus tells Black Bolt something we don't here but clearly it shacks Black Bolt Severly to the point that Medusa notices as well.

*From This Point we get Queen Medusa giving a Speech to the All of New Attilan and Saying that the Royal Goverment of Kings and Queens are over and that the power is being given over to Iso as Temoprary Head of State Until Elections can be held.

* But Before that happens, Medusa has one last decree as Queen before she lets go of power, that is the permit banishment of Maximus to a Galactic Jail from New Attilan and All of Inhuman society!

* Iso Gives a Speech about Looking Towards the Future for a New Day for Inhuman Society.

* Crystal and Swain are seen together in the Afternoon after the Speech and Crystal is sadden that Swain's Generation will be The Last of Inhumans to know their true selves and powers...........Until Marvel Boy Arrives to Say:

"I Am Marvel Boy. Come with Me if You Want to Be AWESOME!!!"

I will give my Basic Review;

I Really Enjoyed this Issue felt it wrapped up many Threads left behind by Uncanny Inhumans, All-New Inhumans and IvX and lead to a Good Starting point for Royals, Black Bolt, Secret Warriors and the other Inhuman books that will be released and going forward down the line.

IMO Al Ewing did a Good Job Like always and has peaked my interest in where he is taking the Inhumans into the Future of the Franchise! He knows how to make Grand Adventures and Cosmic Epics, so IMO he is the Best Choose to Take the Reigns from Soule where he left off.

The Art was Very Good at the Start but as others in other threads had said it got not so good later on in the last pages, could be cause of a rush to get the book out.

Still Overall it was a Good Issue!

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-30-2017 at 07:20 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Doesn't sound like it mentions what's going to happen to all the inhumans that aren't going off into space with the royal family, or triton, for that matter.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I'll paste some things I wrote into the Inhumans thread about this issue, since they're more relevant in here

It was essentially a zero issue. I guess calling it Prime instead of 0 gave it a sales boost? I doubt Marvel can pull this trick again now though.

It is some nice closure, however the idea the X-Men would help the Inhumans created controlled terrigenesis ... without terrigen existing anymore, felt like a writer oversight.

They also didn't address if Triton told the Royals that Maximus can make terrigen.

We do need to remember to make threads for Inhumans comics instead of being isolationists in the appreciation thread :P
    Last edited by Iron Fist; 03-30-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Doesn't sound like it mentions what's going to happen to all the inhumans that aren't going off into space with the royal family, or triton, for that matter.
    There's a scene where we see Karnak leading Triton off to the Tower of Wisdom. And Iso is taking charge of the ones who aren't going off into space. Secret Warriors will be launching as a Secret Empire tie-in so I think we'll figure out more what's going on then.

CJ Thanks for tossing this thread up. I meant to and just didn't get around to it. *fails*
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    There's a scene where we see Karnak leading Triton off to the Tower of Wisdom. And Iso is taking charge of the ones who aren't going off into space. Secret Warriors will be launching as a Secret Empire tie-in so I think we'll figure out more what's going on then.

CJ Thanks for tossing this thread up. I meant to and just didn't get around to it. *fails*
    Also the prison Maximus is going to feels like it's the same one black bolt ends up in his solo, so intrigue intrigue intrigue :P

Just one question why Maximus is being punished this time?

For what he did during Civil War II?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I saw that you wanted to Seren and debated with myself if I should or not cause I did not want to take that away from you cause you do such a Nice Job around here with Inhumans, Spider-Woman and in the Attilan Rising Podcast!

But in the end I felt like giving you a hand and making the thread for All Inhumans fans to have a talk about and I wanted to give you a Hand with this one Seren.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    We do need to remember to make threads for Inhumans comics instead of being isolationists in the appreciation thread :P
    Indeed I agree Iron Fist, we need to Show our Inhuman Fandom More around CBR and be Proud of that and Diccusion the lastest Issue that come out in their own Threads! Both you and Seren, Doctor Sonic and other Fans do allot for Inhumans around here so I wanted to give more of a Hand in the Showing of the Support and Discussion Iron Fist.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed I agree Iron Fist, we need to Show our Inhuman Fandom More around CBR and be Proud of that and Diccusion the lastest Issue that come out in their own Threads! Both you and Seren, Doctor Sonic and other Fans do allot for Inhumans around here so I wanted to give more of a Hand in the Showing of the Support and Discussion Iron Fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

I think so, he has a laundry list of **** he did they could choose from.

Niffleheim

What i found most fascinating in the issue is this bit

Like what more can this be?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    What i found most fascinating in the issue is this bit

Like what more can this be?
    I wonder if it's some kind of central supreme intelligence offshoot but just for Inhumans, that manifests itself as terrigen remotely. i mean we know terrigen has precognitive abilities, even when its in individual crystals it retains that one collective ability. If terrigen is part of something bigger from Hala, it'd make sense without breaking any continuity at all.

I think so, he has a laundry list of **** he did they could choose from.
    Thank you.
    Thought it had something to do with it refuse to create new crystals.

Niffleheim

I wonder if it's some kind of central supreme intelligence offshoot but just for Inhumans, that manifests itself as terrigen remotely. i mean we know terrigen has precognitive abilities, even when its in individual crystals it retains that one collective ability. If terrigen is part of something bigger from Hala, it'd make sense without breaking any continuity at all.
    I know all this but from Marvel Boy's comment this feel more ominous about Terrigen
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Bombed Stark Tower and sabotaged Attilan defense shield when Tony Stark attack and release Unspoken and Lineage from attilan prison
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

Thank you.
    Thought it had something to do with it refuse to create new crystals.
    tbh it's not mentioned.

Soule leaves Ewing in a weird place because Triton could just tell people that Maximus knows how to make more terrigen and then the Inhumans use their beardy telepath inhuman to get it out of Maximus. Hell, Maximus would probably give up that info in exchange for his freedom or a pardon for his crimes.

For now it seems to be 'just dont think about it'

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    I know all this but from Marvel Boy's comment this feel more ominous about Terrigen
    He implies the Inhumans in his reality evolved by discovering kree secrets, might end up for a way for Inhumans to activate without terrigen.

I can feel the x-backlash already if thats the case XD

I think that for that and for other kind of crimes and crap he had done over the past years.