Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Thank you.
    Thought it had something to do with it refuse to create new crystals.
    I think a lot of what the inhuman royals did in wanting retribution against stark was justified since he broke into new attilan and kidnapped one of their people and attacked the royal family so them destroying his cars and penthouses and leaking his secret romantic affairs and so on I think was them warning stark hey don't **** with us or else there will be consequences.

Destroying stark's tower was on triton and Maximus though.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I think a lot of what the inhuman royals did in wanting retribution against stark was justified since he broke into new attilan and kidnapped one of their people and attacked the royal family so them destroying his cars and penthouses and leaking his secret romantic affairs and so on I think was them warning stark hey don't **** with us or else there will be consequences.

Destroying stark's tower was on triton and Maximus though.
    They did more than that, i believe they destroyed a facility in the EU and killed a bunch of his staff in the process.

They also didn't check to see if Stark Tower was empty, as Mosaic barely escaped the blast.

And I don't think Maximus has been tried of anything post-Infinity, so he's still got sins for mind controlling Black Bolt and killing Auran.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    They did more than that, i believe they destroyed a facility in the EU and killed a bunch of his staff in the process.

They also didn't check to see if Stark Tower was empty, as Mosaic barely escaped the blast.

And I don't think Maximus has been tried of anything post-Infinity, so he's still got sins for mind controlling Black Bolt and killing Auran.
    That was Lash and his tribe working for Maximus.

I wonder if it's some kind of central supreme intelligence offshoot but just for Inhumans, that manifests itself as terrigen remotely. i mean we know terrigen has precognitive abilities, even when its in individual crystals it retains that one collective ability. If terrigen is part of something bigger from Hala, it'd make sense without breaking any continuity at all.
    Ewing's really good at that, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Niffleheim

He implies the Inhumans in his reality evolved by discovering kree secrets, might end up for a way for Inhumans to activate without terrigen.

I can feel the x-backlash already if thats the case XD
    I hope the implication is finding a simpler way to go through Terrigenesis

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    He was involved in the frame job so he is partly responsible of trying to fabricate the terrorist attacks on NA/Medusa
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-30-2017 at 08:04 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    I hope the implication is finding a simpler way to go through Terrigenesis

I hope so.

I am really intrigued to find out how Noh Varr's inhumans differ from ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I know, but it's still on the list of **** Maximus has done.

SHIELD has Lash still I think?

Niffleheim

He is going to walk away from this unscathed from HydraCap talking an interest in his file
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-30-2017 at 08:11 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    He is going to walk away from this unscathed from HydraCap talking an interest at his file
    If they succeed in dumping him in that space jail, HydraCap is **** out of luck.

But I guess we won't know til Royals #1 if Maximus is in the ship's brig.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I hope so.

I am really intrigued to find out how Noh Varr's inhumans differ from ours.
    That interests me allot, the idea of having a Long, Complex and Deep story on how to Evolve the Inhumans to the next stage of who they can is a nice representation of the history I know of them.

Terrigen evolved them to what they could be, but if their is possibly more out their that can help them leap to the next stage and more then just Terrigen Mists, that its more complex then that I am all for this story cause of the Level of Complex and Deep Storytelling it can lead too!

It will be an interesting Adveture to have to see how this works out and how NEW-EARTH Universe Inhumans are the same and how they are different from Marvel Boy's Reality Inhumans.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Just one question why Maximus is being punished this time?

For what he did during Civil War II?
    He manipulated Lash to attack Stark facilities in the name of Queen Medusa, which resulted in Stark's drones attacking New Attilan in retaliation.
    He also infiltrated New Attilan during the Stark attack and bust the Unspoken and Lineage out of prison.

Extraordinary Member

One problem I have about this issue is that Ahura's state is not addressed.
    He is running one of the most powerful Inhuman organizations on the Earth, shouldn't he have more things to do than just being others' reinforcement
    We never get to learn about enough history of Inhuman groups other than Attilan, more stories about Ennilux would be nice.

I was waiting on this book until I read the reviews on here. Sounds like its still being sold as XMen light, which I have no interest in. The moment this book starts truly embracing itself as an ancient alien/hybrid outpost of an old kree culture, then Ill give this property a shot. Send them into space, give it to a writer who loves high concept space opera, which this book is perfect for.

tbh it's not mentioned.

Soule leaves Ewing in a weird place because Triton could just tell people that Maximus knows how to make more terrigen and then the Inhumans use their beardy telepath inhuman to get it out of Maximus. Hell, Maximus would probably give up that info in exchange for his freedom or a pardon for his crimes.

For now it seems to be 'just dont think about it'

He implies the Inhumans in his reality evolved by discovering kree secrets, might end up for a way for Inhumans to activate without terrigen.

I can feel the x-backlash already if thats the case XD
    Even if the Inhumans didn't have a telepath of their own, or if they failed, they'd still be able to get hold of a mind reader. Iso could call Kamala (the Inhumans' go-to girl for superhero connections), who would tell Cyclops (her Champions teammate), who would send Jean. It would be a chance for the Inhuman and mutant communities to show that they can co-operate.

Quote Originally Posted by jyamen View Post
    I was waiting on this book until I read the reviews on here. Sounds like its still being sold as XMen light, which I have no interest in. The moment this book starts truly embracing itself as an ancient alien/hybrid outpost of an old kree culture, then Ill give this property a shot. Send them into space, give it to a writer who loves high concept space opera, which this book is perfect for.
    I don't know how you even got that feeling. There was a lot going on in this book, none of which felt like "XMen Light."

And if you didn't know this book was the launching point for "Royals" which will be the Royal family in space.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I'll miss the royals not being on earth lol I got so used to them being on earth.