Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    I'll be shocked if by the time they return to Earth the book isn't relaunched to Royally Inhumans
    Marvel is a Re-Launch Trigger Happy over the last few years, that sadly would not surprise me, Marvel LOVES their #1s!

BUT, it is rumored that Marvel is going BACK to old school comic book # where the original books for series left off, so we might not get as many #1s before, only time will tell.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I think the biggest thing for Inhumans: Prime is Maximus. But it's also about wrapping things that came before in addition to being a preview of what's to come.
    Indeed like Doc Sonic and I agreed on and I am glad you do as well Mike_Murdock, is that what makes Prime such essential reading is that it nicely wraps up the stories of the previous era of Inhumans that ended with IvX and Moves it into the Royal era of Inhuman Books.

But also, one of the Biggest things that came from it was Maximus and mostly WHAT did he say to Black Bolt?! Honestly I feel that will be a driving point for books like Royals and Black Bolt for issues to come and Prime is where the guessing and story started.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Pretty sure Ewing has gone on record to say they will be back onearth by the end of the second arc?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Pretty sure Ewing has gone on record to say they will be back onearth by the end of the second arc?
    It's a lot of expanded universe stuff for two arcs, I hope he sticks around once they're earth bound. I'm really curious to see how he'd write and plot things for the Inhumans if they're earthbound especially given the Inhuman/Nuhuman dynamic which hasn't been played with much since Inhuman.