View Poll Results: What's your favorite ResurrXion team X-book lineup?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • X-Men: Blue

7 14.89%
  • X-Men: Gold

8 17.02%
  • Astonishing X-Men

25 53.19%
  • Generation X

5 10.64%
  • Weapon X

2 4.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Blue. Time-displaced O5 being here annoys me but at the end of the day I like them together.
    I'll get it, but more because I like Magneto and Jean
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Generation X
    I'm going to try it. It's either going to be really good or really bad. Here's hoping to the former.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Astonishing of course. I love the 90's. And that's when most of these characters were at their peak (IMO). I could do without Fantomex and to a lesser degree Mystique though.
    Agreed. I don't know why they put Mystique on this book. It would have been much better if they had Forge on the team instead of Fantomex

Gold for me. I was a longtime reader who quit the X-Books around #500. Didn't like how things were changing so I left. Things started looking familiar, so I'm back again.

Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler and Wolverine were the X-Men for me. Kitty is the leader, no Cyclops, Prof X. is dead and OML is the Wolverine that we have, so there is still some of that stench that drove me away. But things haven't looked this familiar in years.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Astonishing, aside of Fantomex and Mystique :P
    Yep. Still not sure what the books angle is, but it's interesting enough to me to say I'll be buying this
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Generation X for me, that is what my guts are telling me, mostly because the last writer of a x-teen book was also a literally who, the guy who wrote Spider-man & the x-men, before that he was a daily show writer, the current gen X writer was one of the writer of The magicians that is basically x-men but with magic.