Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MJ wakes up, gets out of bed, goes to the shower. Peter is on the toilet when she comes out. Hilarity ensues.

This is probably why I'm not a writer.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    MJ wakes up, gets out of bed, goes to the shower. Peter is on the toilet when she comes out. Hilarity ensues.

This is probably why I'm not a writer.
    Sold out on day one.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I have no idea what FWIW means.
    for what its worth

I read this topic about a week ago but I wanted to see if I could make something up with the end objective being the pathway to a potential re-marriage between MJ and Peter.

I have an idea but it's is a big one (has to be separated with different posts) and still a bit jumbled in my head but one I feel will not just to help set the road back for a possibility of marriage and happiness for Peter and MJ but also hit many other factors/objectives and lead to somewhere in the end.

In the past 616 Gwen and MJ were love rivals but also friends. Gwen's death traumatized but will supporting and grieving together her death became the foundations and true road leading MJ and Peter into new people. MJ now transforming/developing less as only the playful party girl to somebody who now knows life isn't forever thus became a person with her feet more on the ground a bit enough to started to go steady and develop as character. Healing together into something romantic which continued down that road leading up to the marriage and possibility of having a family.

In the Avenger books and other Marvel books the matters of the 'soul' and an afterlife have been established to exist but outside of Hell many matters concerning the afterlife have been left wide open. We also know that one of the possibilities presented to Marvel by a past writer I can't recall was the true resurrection of 616 Gwen Stacy from the OMD deal (I don't consider any of her clones to be a true resurrection of the original 616 Gwen as to be truly resurrected you must have above all else the untampered soul of the original 616 Gwen back from the afterlife but I feel the clones have their own souls separate from the original making them their own person and like Ben and Kaine can be seen as 'sisters' to original 616 Gwen). While the prime opportunity for that to happen was at that moment Marvel turned that idea down.

In Clone Conspiracy the one clone Gwen 'sister' (possibly closest to how original Gwen Stacy might react due to unaltered memories and experiences in her creation and birth) in ASM 23 she asks Peter about MJ showing not only Gwen's friendship and link to MJ but also Gwen knows Peter and MJ have a strong link and it feels she wants the two to be happy even if she was not in the picture (due to death). She becomes upset when Peter mentions that it didn't work out.

Now I have to write that I love 'Gwen Stacy'. HOWEVER when I write that I mainly refer to the sum average total of different Multiverse Gwen Stacys that has come into existence by many different writers that I love. The original 616 Gwen is however on my lower end spectrum of favorites. In hopes to adjust that I would want her to be a character that develops into a stronger character and more fitting with the times yet all done so it doesn't come off as OOC but as development. That requires actually having her showing up and showing us these developments and logically how this all came about in continuity.

How does this have any relation to the topic?
    1. 616 Gwen Stacy was made a key factor that transformed Peter and MJ in grief of her death leading to the road to their eventual marriage
    2. Indication from the devil was Peter and MJ would of had a child if they didn't go off the path and make that deal.

With that an idea came into my head involving original Gwen 616 that has her being a prime factor again getting MJ and Peter back on 'the path' that the devil remove them and blocks them from.

That in OMD MJ wanting Peter to have happiness even if it wasn't with her asks the devil (apart of the message MJ tells the Devil but we didn't get to hear) as part of the deal the resurrection of a few friends (like Harry) trying to milk the deal as much as she could plus taking away their memories of death and the afterlife as so they wouldn't have trauma or questions of what was going on. Gwen was one of the people MJ requested hoping Peter and her would resume their lost romantic if it couldn't be MJ. The devil agreed but also knew that his deal had terms in it that neither MJ nor Peter would be able to find long term happiness and content in their lives or any 'true love' romantic partners.

When the devil began working his spell empowered by the contract and Peter and MJ was covered and whisked away by his magic. Once they were gone the devil senses somebody and turns around to a spirit that had been by the two side for a long time and was enraged, Gwen. Gwen had always been there with Peter or MJ but like many spirits she was unseen and unheard. Gwen wanted MJ and Peter to be happy and was upset at everything that lead to this horrible moment and deal. This deal also not only hurt Mj and Peter but somebody else that seemed to affected Gwen and now that has been placed in grave danger of 'never to be'. Gwen is determined to stop or destroy this contract.

Gwen is unable to stop the deal from going forward and can't make a new deal to stop it. But Gwen is able to convince the devil to a wager. After a long talk and setting the terms down a high gamble that puts the odds in the devil's favor is settled. If Gwen loses she will be the devil's newish succubus, demon minion, or rider (he can't make up his mind yet which works best for him). But if Gwen is able to fulfill her end goal the devil forfeits his 'victory' over Peter and MJ and pathways to happiness is left open that he can't touch with future contacts.

As per terms of the wager and rules set Gwen doesn't return immediately but has to wait for a certain period of time before she is returned to earth, but not resurrected in her original body. Gwen must battle the demons and allies assisting the devil and somehow get Peter and MJ to at least be romantically involved and engaged again in a restored relationship. The Devil is so certain after he done messing with MJ and Peter with the time he has that in the end they wouldn't consider being together in the same state and Gwen will fail. Gwen only has a year to accomplish this goal plus Peter and MJ can't know that it is the 'original' Gwen Stacy back on 616 Earth among the living.

Gwen makes plans, meets with various (also dead) allies, and continues to watch over MJ and Peter while waiting for her time to return to come and thinking over what has been. We see how she had developed and grew not in life but as a spirit all while by MJs and Peter's side.

(After Turning Point Before OMD)
    Going through the 7 steps of grief and about being dead till hitting the stage of acceptance. Gwen goes to the afterlife heaven and then seconds later she is back on the earth's astral plane but with some mission and end goal Gwen knows of.
    Protecting MJ and Peter from dangers they do not see or know that she was there slightly influencing the area (like glass falling from debris that would of hurt the two but Gwen interviewed thus Peter's Spider-sense didn't pick it up as Gwen covered that unseen danger).
    The first clone of her having Gwen's reaction being that of shock and distributed, the second annoyance, by the eighth she has brochures ready for her newest 'sister' and wonders if her newest 'sister' will finally buck the trend of death and reaching at least age 30 while her 'sisters' behind her makes a betting pool of the latest sister's possible life span.
    Gwen at Peter's and MJ's wedding happy for them.
    Gwen seeing MJ getting poisoned and moving to late to influence the danger away from MJ, fighting Death from taking Peter's and MJ's first child and failing (a HUGE regret and greatest failure for Gwen). Gwen sees the person who orchestrated it. Osborn.
    Gwen feels something is wrong about Peter's latest costume (Secret Wars Venom Symbiote debut). Believing the suit might be alive after watching Peter acting strange Gwen can't image what a creature like that is like.
    Gwen is in hysterics laughter over "Bag-man".
    'Sins Past' makes her puke (and spirits should not be even able to puke) and she demands a explanation as that whole goblin story NEVER HAPPENED. Next events however makes her forget about this and be warped mentally.
    Gwen feels strange and disoriented as Peter goes to find Scarlet Witch and they see a bright light... Gwen wakes up as a spirit again but shattered at what just happened enraged like Peter is recalling her life and child from 'House of M' world.
    Gwen is by Peter's side when he announces he is Spider-man to the public. Gwen hopes Peter would get the hero recognition he deserves but also wonders if the right decision was made.

After much time has passed The devil meets up with Gwen once again. The amount of time they agreed for the devil to meddle and set the board has passed. Now she can go back to the state of 'living'. Gwen will be sent back to earth living again with her timer of one year starting when she wakes up resurrected on 616. Gwen feels ready and believes that no matter the human body created and she is placed in she will save Peter and MJ's happiness and resume her initial duty and designated role once things get back on track. The devil using his magic resurrects her...as a Symbiote in a public location (San Francisco) and a pair of nearby Agents of Shield that was hunting somebody else had just seen her.

Still being able to see and communicate with spirits with one foot in spiritual state of 'life' and the other in state of 'death' Gwen calls out for help and a spirit comes forth to guide her. Gwen is given a quick lesson on how to basically move about in her new symbiote goo body by Spirit 1610 Gwen who recalls her own time as part Symbiote and even Carnage on 1610. Getting away successful after a couple of close calls of being captured Gwen is alone on a beach trying to think of her next move when suddenly she finds herself hungry, difficult to move about, and slipping. The devil made it so that in a couple of minutes in her new symbiote body Gwen would die unless she found a host. He believe that she would fail and die not being able to operate a nonhuman body or get captured in the public location as a Symbiote and in the end fail her mission.
    As Gwen crawled and felt weaker per second she found somebody dying lying on the empty beach that felt strange. She sensed the being's soul and it felt much like her's but a few differences.
    Latching on Gwen new symbiote instincts took hold and she covered and bonded to the being healing the being's deterioration in the process. Becoming lucid Gwen discovered she had bonded and now partnered up with her latest 'sister' who still lived: Clone Conspiracy Gwen (from this point I'm going to title her CC Gwen).

CC Gwen didn't plan on living. She truly believed she would die trying to hold off three goblins from getting to Peter all while in a state of advance decay and malformation. But fate had a funny way of defying exceptions. Grabbed by her coat slipping out from it but resulting in her falling from the high tower CC Gwen's had memories about the last time falling from such a great height to the eventual death/neck snap. As she was plummeting she felt herself slipping from consciousness but before she did she heard a familiar 'THRIP' sound felt herself getting caught but this time no neck snap.
    She awoken still alive but barely with one of Peter's webware watches now on her wrist sending a new signal that made her feel better. Somebody saved her and place a web watch to help her heal. It was a good thing too as she awoke just in time to see a goblin glider without a driver now falling and about to hit her. With great adenine rushing into her system she lunged out of the way just in time as the glider made it's impact and exploded in a great fireball.

Getting away as SHIELD moved in she missed seeing the person who saved her who came back to check on her only to see the glider damage making her unknown hero believe she died still. She kept on running frightened as SHIELD began hunting any Reanimates/Clones that got away. She had no plans or knew what to do and her watch that was helping her live had just shorted out from the stress of the new signal. Her damaged decaying form made people terrified of her and treated her like a disease. Nobody was going to help her. She was alone and would die alone shortly.
    CC Gwen didn't know how but two Agents located her and began moving in. Feeling very weak she wanted to get away but knew that in her state she had minutes of life left anyway so what was the point. But some screams from the public across from her about some 'alien goo monster' had distracted the Agents and it seemed they decided this new creature was far more important to capture. CC Gwen continued thinking if she was going to die then someplace nice looking and peaceful would be a good spot.

CC Gwen limped to the nearby beach that was empty and fell down on the sand. As she felt her body going and life and consciousness slipping she recalled how she at least helped Peter this time to save the world and was happy she was able to do that. She felt a great pleasure she never recalled feeling before doing what was brave and right and not being a 'damsel' or a burden. She wished she could continue to help somehow and further wished she could live this time. Then she felt something strange and gooey grabbing her hand and immediately crawling and latching onto her body. She might of panic if she wasn't so dazed and out of it. The time it reached her face she lost consciousness.

(616 Gwen's and CC Gwen's Mindscape/Dreamscape / (aka 'Dive to the Heart' type of environment)
    "Wake up....Wake up sister..we have a important mission to achieve. I saw you help Peter before I got sent back. We're all proud of you for that. But now I need you to stay with me and open your eyes to at least this mental plane we will be sharing."

Objectives, reminders, ideas, and how tos:

Prime Objective:
    A way to have the possibility of MJ and Peter getting together and marriage and removing the Devil's claim and victory over them.

Objectives and story ideas to take on and possibly how:
    1. Original 616 Gwen character development (to me she is one of the weaker in character of the 'Gwen Stacy' Multiverse bunch thus want to strengthen her character and personality developed a good part while dead)
    2. Buck the annoying trend of Gwen clone dying and being a tool for one storyline vs A character
    3. Showcasing Marvel afterlife possibilities and it's characters shown again while still dead/spirits
    4. Get Peter and MJ in the same series again.
    5. Fun Idea MJ is the boss of Peter
    6. Birth doesn't matter but who you are matters plus accepted by sister.
    7. Recon sins past also (thus settling away two well know hated storylines OMD and Sins Past however limited time/issues might halt that objective from happening).
    8. Venom MJ (AU MJ/Venom)
    9. 'Michelle' comic 616 introduction, her becoming and recognizing she is her own person, and apart of the group in the end.
    10. 616 Gwen's take on the history of Peter and MJ and clones/sisters and showing developments with that time jumps and possible flashbacks.
    11. 616 Gwen knowing about the Multiverse (and that on some universes her 616 is seen and showcased through different ways such as in a comic form for one or two) from info gained while dead.
    12. 616 Gwen alive but not truly resurrected. Her time on the physical plane of 616 Earth is temporary with a time limit Gwen is aware of and not in her original body or even species because of the devil.
    13. Establish when tempted to restart her life wholly (Devil trying to make her recon herself to be alive/not dying from neck snap or just being resurrected with her original body on the spot choice by the devil hoping to stop her small advancements) and could be with Peter (and save Michelle in the process as part of the deal) why she turns it down.
    14. Michelle and Gwen has to work together (host CC Gwen/Michelle dying and decayed and other into a Symbiote body needing somebody to help her plus be a host for her)
    15. Symbiote but fresh batch type of version with a moral and sentient mind vs corrupted ones. Plus new abilities as a symbiote with no hosts till CC Gwen/Michelle. Doesn't have imitation Spider powers as never took that DNA from Peter like Venom did.
    16. Establish why the devil even made the OMD deal. (inspiration: Snack Food pleasures and small joys in life)
    17. Leveling/learning curve from easy to difficult villains and tasks.
    18. 60 plus years of Peter and MJs heroics and friendships total sum in all that want to help and show up in 'final battle' of the story with the devil.
    19. Original 616 Gwen's afterlife role and main assigned task once above Prime Objective is done.
    20. Think like a Marvel writer with how I might have to planned only a few or many issues in all of this series or longer like if I was really a writer and expected it to bust knowing many series bust nowadays and don't get 12 issues but if successful and longer able to make it so and how.
    21. 616 original Gwen remains unknown to Peter and MJ being alive for her short time (thus not removing the 'lessons' or the importance matter that she died that some people relied on a topic about if Gwen should or should never be resurrected). MJ and Peter doesn't know till possibly the end of it all but then she only has the small chance to properly say her goodbyes to them.
    22. With every mindscape plane talks that Gwen and 'Michelle'/CC Gwen has CC Gwen starts to appear mentally/spirituality less like 'Gwen' and more like 'Michelle' representing she is becoming her own person but only Gwen can see this while Michelle is obvious.
    23. With every issue and ark moves one step closer to MJ and peter removing the influences from the devil, opeing the opportunities, and getting closer. Every issue moving in a foward direction in some form to the ultimate end goals.
    24. Work on pacing.
    25. Make sure Peter and MJ are always a part of this as I'm hoping to balance the three/four overall plus help develop them into characters ready mentally to try and have a relationship agian this time without Devil influences.

Some outside influences from two games: Kingdom Hearts series and "The World ends with you"

At this point I just keep on writing quick ideas down that sprang into my head (plus I'm getting very tired right now):

Gwen and CC Gwen partner up to help MJ and Peter. CC Gwen needs Gwen as without her she will deteriorate and died and Gwen as a Symbiote helps her stay alive.

Gwen accesses her new Symbiote abilities by chance when they need to have a makeover causing some unexpected shiftshaping to occur helping them.

CC Gwen saw the actress Zendaya while channel surfing when she was bored in New U one time and that image was set into her subconsciousness. When by accident shapeshifting for the first time into a new body to mask herself from Peter and MJ the image of Zendaya went from subconsciousness to the forefront when activating that ability. The rest of the makeover was Gwen/CC Gwen using a few makeup and hairstyles touch ups to look further different and naming her new look and self Michelle before moving on to the next part of the plan.

Contacting an expert hacker spirit and former SHIELD Agents Spirits from the Marvel Multiverse to help make a fake profile and life resume.

Tries to somehow work in Parker Industries and get close to Peter but fails. Succeeds in getting an assistant job working under MJ. A B list villain attacks forcing Gwen and Michelle to counter and battle back. During the battle Gwen sees emotion Demon spirit minions from Devil enforcing aggregation. Floating over MJ causing bad negative thoughts about superheroes and Peter.
    Peter has a few of his own with doubt enforced on him effecting above Peter to make him question his worth with everything that had gone wrong in his life plus ability to find love trying to make him give up on love.
    Gwen slices them away but they always come back. It has to be MJ and Peter themselves to fight back the demons over them even if they don't know they exist with Gwen/Michelle helping them along.

Indulging in chocolate and senses such as taste and smell she has missed since death. Missing the small things in life we take for granted.

Peter Parker's Industries gets hit with a massive attack and is in grave danger of having tons of people become unemployed. PI is brought and acquired by Stark's Company and MJ becomes Peter's 'the boss'. This happens because MJ is convinced by Michelle (after Gwen has a idea after hearing of Peter's company troubles and tell Michelle) with the temptations of being Peter's boss but the ultimate goal for Gwen and Michelle is to forced the two to be together in a close environment to work things out vs being separate.
    MJ and Michelle becomes Peter's boss after Stack gains Parker Industries (and the playful wick glee in it for them while not being actually being cruel or evil but love to bust Peter's chops but in ways they know he can handle).

While trying to get Peter and MJ together the devil sends out another massive challenge. A AU MJ/Venom. This MJ Venom is a MJ from another dimension that killed her Peter and got sent to the 616 where she tries to kill MJ to replace her to have a "second chance" with Peter. The plan to beat her puts Gwen/Michelle in danger as the sound waves that hurt crazy AU Venom/MJ also hurts Gwen/Michelle. Venom/MJ was sent by the devil to ensure his victory would last if MJ was killed.

The devil getting annoyed/worried with the little by little victories of undoing his success over MJ and Peter and the work he had already put into it all has him come before Gwen with a new deal and temptations to stop her.
    She still loves and could have the possibility to restart her own romance with Peter, and to sweeten the deal both Gwen and Michelle could live each with their own human bodies and perfectly healthy, finally adding that Gwen would be super rich in her resurrected life if she agrees to the terms.

The devil's temptations is very strong. However by 'chance' another Multiverse person get's sent over that get's Gwen back on track. Annie from Renew Your Vows.

Meeting Annie (from Renew Your Vows)
    Gwen: 'Annie?!'
    Michelle: 'Annie? You know her?'
    Gwen: 'Yes. She comes from another Multiverse Earth and I first heard about her from another dead Gwen that just loves to boast about her.'

Her involvement and a quick adventure together helps remember Gwen who she is fighting for and the real importance of her overall mission. Gwen renews her vows to defect the devil and helps get Annie back to her Earth.
    "It's not about me" vibe needed to defect the devil's temptations

We discover what Gwen was task to be some time ago. Gwen is given long ago the position (and honor) of being the 'Guardian Angel' to MJ and Peter's potential child that would live and was empowered by a 'high being' then the devil to support and protect MJ and Peter to help make that road to happiness and their child possible.
    Gwen's death put them onto the road of development and marriage and Gwen returns temporarily on Earth 616 to put them back on that track and foundation.

Gwen outright asks the Devil why this deal and victory over Peter and MJ is so important to him.
    His response: "Snack Food."
    Gwen: "What?"
    Devil: "I'm a immortal being. Sure I'm 'the Devil' and you think I would have far greater plans than a stupid marriage and a potential child taken away. I do have far more important plans. However as you said before when small a rose or eating a piece of chocolate "the simple small things in life can bring the most joy". Why do humans buy and consume snack food? It doesn't have any healthy or necessary benefits. You do it because you like it. It gives you a smile. You do certain unimportant things for the small joys in life once in awhile. For a eternal being this is my 'snack food' and slight entertainment. It gives me a small yet content pleasure. To know I won and Peter an MJ lost. Now you are battling to undo my victory. I enjoy a challenge that doesn't bore me. So fight. Fight with all you got. When you lose that look of hopelessness and distraught I will savor with such glee. (Hold out a bar) Dark Chocolate Gwen?"

(At some point MJ says she'll 'do it later' in something involving Peter) Gwen/Michelle's response:
    "I have a Time Limit. You have a Time Limit on you too MJ ('just not quite as known'). Your days and mine are numbered. Never push things back or say "I'm talk to them some other time" when you can do it right now! Take the time to always do things. Don't think you have tomorrow because you might not thus you have to seize today! The petty arguments, difference of opinions, and conflicts that separate you from others with only your ego keeping you from having a real conversation and possible acts of forgiveness. You will regret not being able to talk to them when you lose that possibly forever. You will have rejects of things you push back especially involving people. The possibilities that you could of done. The way you could of helped others and what you can bring to the world. I know the feelings of regret for the opportunity lost but now I have the rare gift to make things right and expressive myself and reconnect again. ('How I missed you all so much.')"

Others hurt us many time but did you purposely hurt you intentionally to cause harm to you? If not then maybe you can look at things a new way with new eyes and experiences. Take a walk in their shoes to see how this all came about. What lead to what you might feel was a poor choice that was made and can it be fixed? As we exist there's always hope but we must do it now before we lose the opening and have just shame and regrets. People make mistakes all the time. It's human. Do we attack them or try to help them make things right?"

Gwen working on something special and important using her science skills (for Michelle) while Michelle sleeps unknowing what Gwen is doing (Gwen's sleep walking and body controlling her while Michelle rests).

It's Gwen's final night.
    Osborn attacks with a weapon given to him from a unknown source and he is unexpectedly partnered with Blackheart. Osborn and Blackheart is too strong for one hero thus Gwen/Michelle, MJ (in Iron Spider Suit), and Peter must work together to take them down. Peter takes a hit for MJ resulting in him falling but Gwen/Michelle saves him (while making sure Peter doesn't die the way she did in doing so). Peter's life force is fading but MJ saves Peter (making Iron Spider Suit a makeshift defibrillator). Almost losing Peter and feeling him almost dying in her arms makes MJ feel regret of letting go before (tie in with 1610 "Death of Spider-man" 'deja vu' in heads to enforce the painful emotions).
    They kiss and decide to try again in a romantic relationship seconds before the time limit of the wager is over.

The Devil reappears. He has lost the bet.
    At first he seems calm. Then he get's up from his chair not a graceful loser.
    3/4 (Gwen/Michelle, MJ, and Peter) vs 1 Devil
    Devil winning (because he's the freakin Devil)
    Spirits of heroes and friends and family come charging in from high above. All those Peter and MJ knows representing the many years in Marvel history Peter and MJ has made connections with now all coming back to help the two to be able to live and be happy finally. vs 1 (Devil) .
    Devil concedes and runs away not being able to withstand such an ongoing assault from the relentless wave of heroes and allies of Peter and MJ.
    Gwen leaves again saying her goodbyes.
    Michelle stays living thanks to Gwen's gift to her. Fusing the Symbiote and dna of her's to keep her alive.

Michelle works for MJ and is her right hand woman in business and friend. Michelle is the Gwen clone from Clone Conspiracy but shapeshifted and makeover to look very different. Is seen as a 'sister' of Gwens. Given the gift of life (and abilities) by Gwen before she left to return to the afterlife. Able to be her own person. Part Symbiote by Gwen. Has Gwen's memories but now reforging and making her own and her characterization molding to her own ways from that point. Accepted by Gwen as one of her many 'sisters'.

Michelle's Symbiote powers:
    shapeshift (limited based on how much goo need for the shifting but good enough to look like any human up to certain heights)
    Those powers shown from the Ultimate Spider-man animated series MJ/Ultimate Spider-woman however limited in range as the 'Gwen Symbiote' can self repair and replace lost goo but unlike Venom can't add additional goo to alter the body and majority has been used to fully cover CC Gwen and be Michelle or a costume form.
    Kirby/Rouge type powers: that outside of limited attacks with the goo and healing she has no other abilities unless she taps abilities much like Rogue but requires having contact or even being attack first and only one power can be used at a time.
    quick healing that keeps Michelle alive overall but not to the extreme like Venom does for his hosts thus bones can be broken and such. Based on the matter that 'Symbiote Gwen' only bonded and had the Symbiote body fuse with Michele thus no genetic Spider powers for her as it wasn't bonded to other creatures including Peter like Venom Symbiote did. However able to slightly take DNA and abilities from ones around her with a bite/absorption or even a attack that allows her to gain something to be able to fight back with.

Every time Gwen talks to CC Gwen in the mindscape CC Gwen starts to look more and more like Michelle and refereed to as such till only Michelle exists at the end. Formed by experiences into her own person truly.

Heaven for 6 seconds then imminently returned. Doesn't go as she doesn't want to be tempted from her commitment and responsibility she's willing/wants to bear.

Everytime we see the Devil since the deal he is sitting down. Devil gets up from the chair in the big end battle. Inspiration from 'Kingdom Hearts No Heart' youtube comments.

A idea but most likely not happening: Gwen becomes a succubus in the end somehow (demon tail to help distinguish spirit original Gwen 616 from others AU Gwen spirits and her 'sisters')

Things against this idea cooking in my head:
    There are already two Gwen (even if one not Stacy but Poole) books already out plus getting all it set up and executed well.
    How to do this (own book, in AMS but then how to now take away Peter's title plus proper balancing of the characters, story-lines divided by different series,) how to make this a big truly impactful event for the Spider series yet not be seen as a event book as 'event books' have worn out their welcome.

I notice a lack of discussion about doorways. Doorways are an important piece of imagery for Peter/MJ.

That's why Spider-Man 2 ends the way it does. With MJ at Peter's doorway, telling him that she had always been in Peter's doorway.