Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I have to admit I am not familiar with Noh Varr. Guess this means I should fire up Marvel Unlimited XD
    He's really fun in Gillen's Young Avengers. That's the only thing I've ever read him in.

I don't know. The prime issue was far from promising and this doesn't look much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I have to admit I am not familiar with Noh Varr. Guess this means I should fire up Marvel Unlimited XD
    He slept with moonstone. She practically took advantage of him.

Fantastic Member

Does anyone know how the other title "Black Bolt" will or will not tie into Royals? In Black Bolt he is being held captive somewhere so obviously he won't be going on the Royals adventure.

Niffleheim

BB's writer said that Royals and Black Bolt's stories will converge next year - hopefully it does but i highly doubt the solo will survive that long.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    BB's writer said that Royals and Black Bolt's stories will converge next year - hopefully it does but i highly doubt the solo will survive that long.
    I imagine the earlier theories are true. Royals will work up to the starting point of the Black Bolt issue 1. Possibly revealing stuff in flash backs as well and then they'll catch up with one another. Would be interesting if Ewing's planned arc back on earth is during Black Bolt's imprisonment. Takes him off the table for a bit without having him off screen.

Quote Originally Posted by runguy View Post
    Does anyone know how the other title "Black Bolt" will or will not tie into Royals? In Black Bolt he is being held captive somewhere so obviously he won't be going on the Royals adventure.
    The Black Bolt series artist, Christian Ward, has posted a bunch of works in progress on his twitter and this included a pretty cool portrait of Kang the Conquerer. Kang's involvement adds the potential for some sort of time displacement thing which could be utilized to explain how BB is having these two very different adventures at the same time.

Mighty Member

I was in at Meyers, doubly so with Ewing writing.

But even if those two weren't the draw, you totally had me at "Come with me if you want to be awesome." Noh Varr?! Ok, I'm in.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Marvel usually sees the writing on the wall, frankly, before the first issue ships. Given that, they'll know whether they should steer their story towards six issues or whether they can plan for something longer.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    He's really fun in Gillen's Young Avengers. That's the only thing I've ever read him in.
    Same. He is really good in that, and I have only heard good things about his appearances outside. I really must check out Grant Morrision's Marvel Boy sometime...

And there you have it, as far as Medusa is concerned Terrigenesis is not worth a single mutant life, but it is absolutely worth at least one Inhuman life. That was fast.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    And there you have it, as far as Medusa is concerned Terrigenesis is not worth a single mutant life, but it is absolutely worth at least one Inhuman life. That was fast.
    Please leave if you're here only to start a X-men vs inhuman fan debate.

This is a royals #1 preview discussion thread not I'm mad that the inhumans were portrayed as the good guys and I hate it thread

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Same. He is really good in that, and I have only heard good things about his appearances outside. I really must check out Grant Morrision's Marvel Boy sometime...
    I feel like I need to reread young avengers because I had zero idea he was kree. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post

This is a royals #1 preview discussion thread not I'm mad that the inhumans were portrayed as the good guys and I hate it thread
    Seconded.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post

Well after this weekend-you might well get ready for it.

I have never heard so much Inhuman bashing from store owners than I have on Bleeding Cool from using Cyborg to Hanna Barrera crossover books to do it.

Everybody got what they wanted the two franchises going in different directions. Why is there still complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well after this weekend-you might well get ready for it.
    I have never heard so much Inhuman bashing from store owners than I have on Bleeding Cool from using Cyborg to Hanna Barrera crossover books to do it.
    Everybody got what they wanted the two franchises going in different directions. Why is there still complaining?
    whatever. Bleeding cool has gone full Breitbart and the less said about the site the better. Despite their desperate efforts to sink all thing Inhuman, Inhuman Prime still managed to break the top ten. And Jude Terror might want to better research Milo Yiannopoulos' career trajectory before continuing on this path...