Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Well that issue was pretty fantastic.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Seren, if you want to start the spoilers, you can do so here and I will rename the thread. Read my copy too, how about that last page reveal huh?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Sounds great Ray! I will get on that and edit the original post!

That reveal at the end was shocking...but I can't help but feel it's a red herring (if that's the proper term).

First post Spoilerfied. Sorry it took so long.
    Last edited by Seren; 04-05-2017 at 08:30 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Great issue! Looks like I'm adding this to my pull list. Also, Noh-Varr finally being written like himself again. Man, did I miss that.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Totally loved the issue. Ewing did a great job and I wonder what will be Noh-Varr's agenda

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Totally loved the issue. Ewing did a great job and I wonder what will be Noh-Varr's agenda
    Reviving the supreme kree intelligence i think?

Looks like Ewing is trying to tie into that COMING SOON IN UNCANNY INHUMANS image that never amounted to anything :P

Astonishing Member

What coming soon Uncanny Inhumans image?

I loved and enjoyed the issue. Curios about Noh-Varr and his agenda and I do think Medusa dying is a red herring.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    What coming soon Uncanny Inhumans image?

I loved and enjoyed the issue. Curios about Noh-Varr and his agenda and I do think Medusa dying is a red herring.

Pretty sure that's the kree supreme intelligence in the background, which appeared in zero pages of Uncanny Inhumans.

There was an image in Uncanny Inhumans (0 I think?) that was a preview of things to come - and then there was another similar one later in the series. I am fully expecting Ewing to make some pretty deep cuts (Kree Intelligence, Universal Inhumans etc.) in this series. I can't wait.

So, if you really loved this issue and Prime, make sure you let Marvel know! Feedback is key and if we can get a monthly letters column going for this series that would be awesome. So, any e-mails you want to send for Royals, send to MHeroes@marvel.com and Mark OK TO PRINT

Wow everybody got one of those "I'm totally gonna make it back from this perilous journey" deathflags, I guess Ewing wanted to make it look like it could be anybody. Then of course the Medusa thing but if anything that makes it less likely. That being said BB didn't get any such moment, he really didn't do much besides brush Medusa off.

Any chance of the old man in the beggining is Black Bolt? Anyway I really like it, I'm even thinking in take a look at The Ultimates now.

I think it's strongly hinted that it is Black Bolt - but I also can't help but wonder if maybe it's Ahura.

I think that's even the cover of some issue of Royals where it's Black Bolt and the Last Inhuman... I think is the cover of issue 3.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Wow everybody got one of those "I'm totally gonna make it back from this perilous journey" deathflags, I guess Ewing wanted to make it look like it could be anybody. Then of course the Medusa thing but if anything that makes it less likely. That being said BB didn't get any such moment, he really didn't do much besides brush Medusa off.
    Except Crystal, who deliberately side stepped out of answering Luna asking whether she's coming back.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

I definitely think that the ancient Inhumans introduced in the beginning is a thousands-of-years old Black Bolt.
    It's also my impression that the brain-in-a-jar buddy Noh-Varr is talking to is Plex rather than Supremor...