Dora Circe, the speedy sentai equivalent of MMPR's Pudgy Pig Monster VS The MCU's Quicksilver.
Arena Match, Bloodlust, you know the drill.
Mostly I was curious as as to who was faster between the two of them.
I have a link to the ep featuring the monster if you would like me to PM it to you but as a list of it's speed feats...

1: Sped around a family's table while they were eating dinner and stole their food so fast none of them could see it happen.
2: Moved around a room full of food fast enough that it looked like it was teleporting.
3: When the Yellow Ranger was handing a hamburger to a kid, the monster swiped it and ran off so fast that it looked like the burger just disappeared into thin air.
4: When the Zyurangers watched camera footage to try and catch the monster, all they saw was the food disappearing, they had to watch it in slow motion to see the monster strolling around.
5: Running around a restaurant full of people and eating the food right off of their plates and then running out so fast nobody saw it.
6: Doing the same to another restaurant. We see it run inside and then it comes right back out and runs off as everybody runs out of the restaurant blaming each other for stealing their food.

We all know Quicksilver.