55 74.32%
  • Batgirl

19 25.68%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Batgirl! I enjoy her more.

Fantastic Member

Nightwing all the way sir
    Babs has lost her status as big name draw as far as comic book fans are concerned her sales for the past year or even a couple of years do suggest that despite all the media exposure she can't draw flies to shit but batgirl is iconic it would be interesting to see if dceu treats it as a legacy mantle or a babs exclusive mantle and considering batman's age and all we very well could see the legecy side of things
    Last edited by yash; 03-31-2017 at 04:39 PM.

I like Dick more as a character but I'm more intrigued by Batgirl. I wonder if the two characters will guest star in each other's movies

Incredible Member

Nightwing! I have wanted to see a Nightwing movie for so long!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bat_girl_cc View Post
    That's more than enough...a solo story about Babs as Batgirl, and we also know that it will take inspiration from Gail Simone Batgirl, which means no Cass, no Steph, and a overal average at best movie (action-wise and coolness-wise and badassness-wise) which reduces my interest to "i'm not going to bother watching it" levels...hope it's well received though, if its not, it could be a huge blow for the aspirations of other characters.
    Captain America: Winter Soldier took inspiration from Ed Brubaker's Captain America run, and there are no similarities in the plot between the two, other than Bucky's situation, more or less.

BANNED

If Whedon is involved in a Batgirl movie, it's far more likely to actually get filmed and released than a Nightwing movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    If Whedon is involved in a Batgirl movie, it's far more likely to actually get filmed and released than a Nightwing movie.
    Well he did write a script for a Wonder Woman film that never got made so...

Fantastic Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar

Nightwing.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    That's what I keep thinking. On the one hand, WB is likely to greenlight pretty much anything at this point. On the other...Whedon failed pretty hard with Wonder Woman before.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That's what I keep thinking. On the one hand, WB is likely to greenlight pretty much anything at this point. On the other...Whedon failed pretty hard with Wonder Woman before.
    From what I remember Whedon didn't so much fail as that various producer types kept changing what it was they wanted from the movie.

Incredible Member

Nightwing, no competition at all! (now if it were a Cass Cain or Stephanie Brown Batgirl that *might* be different). I'm much more excited for Dick Grayson in the DCEU then I m Babs.

To me (and I know it won't be a popular opinion) Barbara Gordon is LEAST interesting when she is Batgirl

Cheers.

James.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Didn't he write the script prior to Superhero movies being a big deal and before his own bankability as a Hollywood director was proven?

Nightwing for me - especially after seeing the films avoid Grayson as much as possible in the Nolan films.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I remember hearing 'Amazon means Amazon Rainforest!' from that one - glad it didn't get made.

I'm gonna see both when the come no question about that but Nightwing because I like that Character more than ANY Batgirl.