Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Deadpool 2(Spoilers)

Since some *SPOILER* content is getting really close to coming out over in the *Speculation* thread, it seemed like starting a separate thread where folks can get into the actual spoilers might be a good idea.

Yukio should've been Surge. You can't change my mind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yukio should've been Surge. You can't change my mind.
    Well her personality was not like Surge. Tbh I would've liked Bling! or Mercury

Just came out of the movie! I had a lot of fun!

Agreed that they didn't need to name her Yukio...confusing. But LOVED the end credits scene and the amount of references and easter eggs.

Curious to see how Deadpool will work in a more serious like X-Force. Hope they draw the done from Remender's Uncanny X-Force arc.

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. Josh Brolin did a good enough job as Cable, but I feel like Colossus and Deadpool had a better dynamic. Still, I hope to see Cable come back in an X-force movie.

Also, Juggernaut looked so friggin' awesome.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Haven't seen the film yet, but curious.

1. How was Zazie's Domino, and what role or relationships with the cast did she have?
    2. How was the Colossus vs. Juggernaut battle?
    3. Did Terry Crews have a decent sized role, or was it a cameo and he ends up killed with X-Force early on like rumors said.

BANNED

1. She had the most interactions with Wade. Nothing romantic with either Cable or Colossus. She functioned as the straight guy but was also the one character who seemed to be having actual fun
    2. Juggernaut wiped the floor with Colossus
    3. Killed with rest of X-Force

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    1. She had the most interactions with Wade. Nothing romantic with either Cable or Colossus. She functioned as the straight guy but was also the one character who seemed to be having actual fun
    2. Juggernaut wiped the floor with Colossus
    3. Killed with rest of X-Force
    Thanks. I thought Colossus would put up a badass battle. But if Juggs was winning and impressive, then he's already better than Jobbernaut in the comics. lol Unless he was easily clobbered by something else later.

I didn't expect Domino to have a romance too soon. I thought it was possible, but if she returns in any sequels, then that'll be where it comes up, if it does at all. Did she seem like Domino? I know many are really hating her look / lack of make-up or straight hair. Despite that, did she seem like any Neena we have seen in the comics? Or did she feel like a different character to some?

Hate to hear that about X-Force. I can see why they'd wanna just limit the cast and really focus on new additions like Cable & Domino first a foremost. Just hate Crews didn't get to do more, since I love him as an actor. But I love knowing this kind of thing in advance before I watch films. Lets me know not to get my hopes up on that particular deal.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-16-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Haven't seen the film yet, but curious.

1. How was Zazie's Domino, and what role or relationships with the cast did she have?
    2. How was the Colossus vs. Juggernaut battle?
    3. Did Terry Crews have a decent sized role, or was it a cameo and he ends up killed with X-Force early on like rumors said.
    1. Domino was a really fun addition to the cast.
    2. Yeah. Colossus made the decision to fight dirty, but he couldn't win in a straight up brawl. (Juggernaut hit him with bus.) He did end up 'winning' in a insanely hilarious fashion. It involved electrical cable, water and Juggernaut's ass.
    3. He didn't fight at all. He landed on a bridge and was promptly smashed by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Thanks. I thought Colossus would put up a badass battle. But if Juggs was winning and impressive, then he's already better than Jobbernaut in the comics. lol Unless he was easily clobbered by something else later.

I didn't expect Domino to have a romance too soon. I thought it was possible, but if she returns in any sequels, then that'll be where it comes up, if it does at all. Did she seem like Domino? I know many are really hating her look / lack of make-up or straight hair. Despite that, did she seem like any Neena we have seen in the comics? Or did she feel like a different character to some?

Hate to hear that about X-Force. I can see why they'd wanna just limit the cast and really focus on new additions like Cable & Domino first a foremost. Just hate Crews didn't get to do more, since I love him as an actor. But I love knowing this kind of thing in advance before I watch films. Lets me know not to get my hopes up on that particular deal.
    1) That Colossus is the mop of Juggy is normal, in the comcis lately it's not going so bad, humiliated a whole squad of x-men complete that had Storm Rachel and Colossus, only colossus gave some fight, I say something because here was also Jugg's mop. they only "won" because Juggy like stupid fell down a cliff.

The difference in strength of Jugg with Colossus is quite large.

If they had been more or less igulados in this movie, if it had been a lol.

Here if it was overcome relatively easily.

With Bobby if I win clearly, but not as easy as they want to make him see, Bobby hard the whole issue to finally defeat Jugg.

And in Uncanny avengers also defeated him easily, but here was Rogue that is a powerhouse and now also a class 100, clearly much stronger than Colossus, they were quite even in strength, in fact Rogue sent him flying a couple of times , at the beginning, and then at the end when they moved it to another place with magic.

2) Domino the actress is beautiful, but if I am among the discontented, because in the comcis, clearly Nenna is not a black woman, that they change the annoying ethnicity regardless of the race, and here it was quite evident. But the actress did it well.

And answering your question, NO, do not share any Nenna of the comcis, or any animated series, nenna is not a woman of color, it is clearly white, regardless of its unnatural color, it is obvious that it is, color features of eyes (blue) type of hair, in fact we have seen his mother.

But ignoring the race, if the actress is beautiful, and was very good in the movie, although she does not eats anything the Domino of the canon.

Although now with the reboot, if they are going to get a new domain, I hope that this time they will not change the racial ethnicity.

3) Independently this is not the last FOX desdpool ??? Deadpool's rights did not enter into the negotiation I recover (thank God) disney / marvel, with the mutants.

BANNED

Anyone else disappointed with what became of X-Force in this film? Because I sure am
    Just pulling my quote from the other thread. Love that the film brought in Bedlam, Vanisher, Zeitgeist, and Shatterstar (especially the latter two) but was disappointed they died so soon. Waste of talent tbh. And I've low hopes for X-Force b/c I suspect it'll just be the heroes left at the end of this film- Deadpool, Cable, Negasonic, Yukio, Colossus + Firefist

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Just pulling my quote from the other thread. Love that the film brought in Bedlam, Vanisher, Zeitgeist, and Shatterstar (especially the latter two) but was disappointed they died so soon. Waste of talent tbh. And I've low hopes for X-Force b/c I suspect it'll just be the heroes left at the end of this film- Deadpool, Cable, Negasonic, Yukio, Colossus + Firefist
    Did you miss the post-credits scene? We only saw Deadpool save Peter, but he very could've saved all of them.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I think that's a better tighter fit tbh though. I'm one of those who wanted X-Force to be more of the modern classic version by Remender and I felt the characters for this film were too "random/obscure" (besides Domino obviously)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Really dissapointed that Fox killed the team, so many great actors wasted for such a simple joke.

it sounds like they just use shatterstar as a throw away character and use him to up the body count, so i think i'll pass on this