12 6.15%
  • Beast

8 4.10%
  • Iceman

18 9.23%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Variant incoming

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Many people hated the time displaced O5 but i'm grateful for their existence. Their story is ending as it should but i think it was an interesting experience.

I absolutely adored Jeen and i'm so happy she existed, to help regain interest in Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Many people hated the time displaced O5 but i'm grateful for their existence. Their story is ending as it should but i think it was an interesting experience.

I absolutely adored Jeen and i'm so happy she existed, to help regain interest in Jean.
    It made a couple interesting stories, and the concept was sound, but everyone except Jeen really got the short end of the stick. I blame a lot of it on that she was the most interesting to write new stuff for since she was the only one who didn't have their counterpart, but it made the O5 stories feel like a Jeen solo.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It made a couple interesting stories, and the concept was sound, but everyone except Jeen really got the short end of the stick. I blame a lot of it on that she was the most interesting to write new stuff for since she was the only one who didn't have their counterpart, but it made the O5 stories feel like a Jeen solo.
    Yeah that was true. She was the star of the O5 but she came in a time were we didn't have any Jean for so long that it felt justified.

BANNED

Art by (?)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It became a really short end when Bunn took over. While Jeen was the main character even under Bendis, he did stuff with all of them. Bunn didn't really boost Jeen so much as he tore everyone else down.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Variant incoming

Shouldn't X-23 be on that cover? Laura joined the All-New X-Men around the same time they got those costumes, and was given a matching one.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Shouldn't X-23 be on that cover? Laura joined the All-New X-Men around the same time they got those costumes, and was given a matching one.
    Laura joined after they got this costume. The window was short yes but this cover isnt innacurate. This is what will be used to represent the All New X-men in terms of the variants and thats the O5, not Laura

BANNED

Art by Josh Siegel

BANNED

Variant Connecting Cover by Mike Hawthorne

Thanks for that. I wish Jean didnt have the ugliest one. Scott looks too old and Beast too thin. Angel and Bobby look the best