Extraordinary Member

Default My Hero Academia vs. The Marvel Cinematic Universe

In celebration of the premiere of My Hero Academia's second anime season, I'm throwing some of those characters up against some of the characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe in one on one fights. All fights take place in New York.

1. All Might vs. Hulk

2. Deku vs. Ultron

3. Katsuki Bakugou vs. Spider-man

4. Ochako Uraraka vs. Jessica Jones

5. Shouto Todoroki vs. Iron man

6. Stain vs. Captain America

7. Shigaraki vs. Loki

Which super hero franchise proves to be the toughest?
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 04-03-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Well, All Might pretty casually wrecks the Hulk.

While Deku can likely beat up Ultron's primary body, he has no ability to stop him from just jumping into the Internet so TKO in favour of Deku I guess?

MCU Spidey doesn't have many feats at this juncture. I think Bakugou can likely take him.

I can't recall all the characters in the others I'm afraid. Not seen Jessica Jones, can't remember who Shouto is and I don't really remember how good Stain was. I recall him bitching out Deku, Todoroki and... engine leg guy... pretty easily. He can likely take Cap.

Loki can likely beat Shirageki via illusions and mind control staff.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    can't remember who Shouto is.
    Ah right, I wondered if I should've made this clearer. Shouto is Todoroki's first name. I'll fix it in the OP so that everybody has their full names.

1. Is the city populated? If not, All Might can win this in the first attack. Otherwise, it might take some finagling to take out Hulk without taking out the rest of New York. Anyway, 10/10 for All Might.

2. The setting gives Ultron an advantage. With 8% Cowl and the new shoes, Deku can handle the standard Ultron bodies. The problem is that if Ultron manages to successfully disengage, he can dump himself into the internet, and start producing drones. Deku can handle a few bodies, but given time and a stream of drones, Deku will wear out. If this was an arena fight, Deku would stand a much better chance. 8/10 Ultron.

3. I give the majority to Bakugo, despite not thinking so at first. He has experience with speedsters due to his fights with Deku, and has performed well there. He can redirect himself and provide boosts with explosions, and might be able to counter some of the webbing with his napalm palm-sweat. Which, in turn, would be a fairly deadly weapon if he can get in contact with Spiderman. 7/10 Bakugo.

4. Kinda the opposite situation from Deku. If this was an arena fight, I would go with Jessica 100%. As it is, if Jessica can get this turned into a close-quarters combat fight, she can probably handle Ochako. Ochako has some nice defense training, but I do not think it can overcome Jessica who will be a larger opponenet with far greater strength and experience. Now, if you make the setting New York City, Ochako has a chance to use her anti-grav to run and hide, and turn vehicles into projectile weapons (by lifting and dropping them). Which might be enough to net her some wins. 6-7/10 Jessica Jones.

5. Iron Man bloodlusted should be able to blast through Todoroki's Ice Shields fast enough to take him down, if Tony does not just quick-draw him. Tony 9-10/10.

6. Stain has nice stats, but I think they do not surpass the Captain's. And with the armor on Captain America's outfit, I do not see Stain getting any blood easily, which means he cannot create openings to take Captain America out. And my interpretation of events is that Stain basically lost against 3 green heroes when they started working together and acting like heroes. Captain America 8-9/10 (missing numbers are due to just plain lucky ambushes).

7. Loki beats him psychologically, and then spends 5 minutes deciding whether or not to beat him physically. 10/10 Loki.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    In celebration of the premiere of My Hero Academia's second anime season, I'm throwing some of those characters up against some of the characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe in one on one fights. All fights take place in New York.

1. All Might vs. Hulk

2. Deku vs. Ultron

3. Katsuki Bakugou vs. Spider-man

4. Ochako Uraraka vs. Jessica Jones

5. Shouto Todoroki vs. Iron man ? Have to think about

6. Stain vs. Captain America

7. Shigaraki vs. Loki

Which super hero franchise proves to be the toughest?

I really need to think about the Shouto vs Iron Man rumble.

I do t see why Todoraki wouldn't stomp Ironman something fierce. Can't remember offhand if his fire feats are particularly not, but Extremis mooks could give Tony a hard time did to the heat.

As for the other fights, the only one am think Marvel wins is the Loki one. Someone's fights could maybe go to marvel, but not often.

Ochako beats Jessica.

The real use of her power is not grabbing random projectiles. It's her just needing to touch Jessica only once to turn her into a random floating object that can't do anything. It's the reason why Bakugou never once let her get close in during their fight. It doesn't help that although Jessica is stronger, her fighting skill is nothing to write home about.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Username101

All might could most likely beat MCU hulk but would be swept by the comic version. Izuku has no way to. Damage ultrons vibranium armor even at 100% so as A result can't beat him. Bakugo is strong and a fierce battler but will have a very hard time even touching Spidey do to his spider sense and insane agility and peter could tank a full power explosion he also can immobilise him easily and just needs one solid punch to incapassitate him. Uraraka vs Jessica is tough because Jessica could overpower her in combat even after ochacos training but Jones doesn't really have a way of attacking if she becomes weightless. I might have said todoroki before infinity war but after shoot doesn't have a chance against the bleeding edge armor. Stain would most likely not try to kill cap as he is a true hero like deku but if Stain can definitily immobilise him given the chance even though I would propose Rogers would have superior speed and strength. Loki easily wins this as he is a much better fighter and can mess with shigarakis mind or just duplicate himself and when shigaraki goes for one stab him in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I do t see why Todoraki wouldn't stomp Ironman something fierce. Can't remember offhand if his fire feats are particularly not, but Extremis mooks could give Tony a hard time did to the heat.

As for the other fights, the only one am think Marvel wins is the Loki one. Someone's fights could maybe go to marvel, but not often.
    Iron Man 3 was full of low showings for the Iron Man suits due to Tony coping with his PTSD by building a ton of low-quality suits.

Tony is generally able to take way more of a beating than that. See, e.g., getting shot out of the air by the world's greatest tank gunner and then crashing into the ground, creating a crater, then walking it off in short order.

Plus, Todoroki's fire has fewer feats showing the concentration of metal-melting heat that we see the Extremis goons put out. He probably can pump out higher levels of heat but doesn't due to being a hero, but his actual feats with fire aren't anything Tony doesn't handle. It's more the large scale ice formations that might knock Tony around for a bit if he's careless.

Astonishing Member

I'm actually not liking Shoto's chances here. I can picture Iron Man surviving his attacks a heck of a lot more easily than I can picture Shoto surviving Iron Man's.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I'm actually not liking Shoto's chances here. I can picture Iron Man surviving his attacks a heck of a lot more easily than I can picture Shoto surviving Iron Man's.
    "Tank missile."