Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

[QUOTE=suemorphplus209;2721318]What I meant was more specifically, why does he and countless other characters need to imitate Peter Parker's Spider

In Otto's case it's a progression of something that's already in place. I think Otto having spider powers heightens their rivalry; Peter will still feel some sense of responsibility for anything Otto does with this clone body.

All I know is that I already want a Superior Octopus comic book by Dan Slott, if he can make room on his schedule to keep Amazing Spider-Man and Silver Surfer. Can't believe I'm saying that, but that, since I never really was into Octopus before Slott redefined him as if not the biggest Spider-Man's villain, Norman Osborn's equal.
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ijacksparrow View Post
    All I know is that I already want a Superior Octopus comic book by Dan Slott, if he can make room on his schedule to keep Amazing Spider-Man and Silver Surfer. Can't believe I'm saying that, but that, since I never really was into Octopus before Slott redefined him as if not the biggest Spider-Man's villain, Norman Osborn's equal.
    I'd love to see Otto and Norman go at it. Otto owes Osborn some serious payback for bringing about the end of his time as the Superior Spider-man!