Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Claw of Justice!

Those covers are great! I would love to see the Metal Monsters of Midtown one made into either a toy or a lamp.

That robot animation is really cool too.

It's been a long wait, nice that they come out in quick succession. Great art too

Is it Wednesday yet?

(Also have to hope the shipment from Diamond to the comic book shop didn't get delayed this week because of the Memorial Day weekend holiday.)

The Claw of Justice!

...Whoa. That was a really good issue.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    ...Whoa. That was a really good issue.
    That it was. This has been my favourite Lobster story yet.

Issue #3 was excellent!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Issue #3 was absolutely one of the best comic books I've read in a long, long time. Hot damn!

Great issue.
    Love me some Lobster!!!

All-New Member

Hello all,

I am a little late to the party but I had to reread the whole mini series to make up my mind on what I feel about it. It is not a bad story but I am kind of disappointed as I had hoped it would have revealed a bit more about the Lobster's origins. (the Lobster really being some ghost perhaps that moves from body to body he marked after his current body is taken out as someone suggested)

I am a little confused now, did Isog made up the whole Lobster pirate connection just to motivate Wald into action again?

Quote Originally Posted by TDG View Post
    Hello all,

I am a little confused now, did Isog made up the whole Lobster pirate connection just to motivate Wald into action again?
    That was my take on it.

I see Lobster as a Shadow/Doc Savage pulp type character. Not a supernatural figure (though that is an aspect of the his adventures and what becomes of him in the Hellboy books)
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

The whole pirate thing ended up as a bit of a bust, though I'm glad his origin is still a mystery, but man that ending was great. That's the Lobster I love.