Default Invincible film adaptation in the works

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Very, very excited. Hope they do my alltime favorite series justice.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

BANNED

Great news. I hope it won't be PG 13 and it will be as good as the comics.

Astonishing Member

There's little question that this movie will be Rated-R in light of the success of Deadpool last year and Logan this year. I would be surprised if the success of those two films isn't why this is being greenlit at all.

So this is basically the best news I'm going to hear in 2017.

That's it, its all downhill from here.

Those bittersweet bastards, giving us hopes for a movie just as they're getting ready to end the title!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I really, really, really hope this is good, the comic has been consistently awesome so I'd be gutted if the movie stinks and that's all anyone ever thinks of whenever we talk about INVINCIBLE.

That costume is going to be tricky to translate onscreen and still look good IMO

Also seems like an odd time to cancel the book if there's a movie in the works doesn't it?

Hmmm... Invincible vol2 #1 Relaunch around the same time perhaps?