Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Older X Men that would have been cute as a couple dating

We all know Wolverine and Mariko which back then I thought they made a cute couple.

Anyone else have a favorite cute couple from the X Men where they were a cute couple but didn't last long due to tragedy or whatever+

Storm and Yukio

Warren and Jean

Havok and Psylocke

I'm a fan of the Storm and Logan relationship and given their history together, it made too much sense when they finally hooked up. Bishop and Storm would've made sense too, but for some reason Marvel never went through with it. With all the panel time they shared together shortly after his debut, one would think they were hinting at something between them. One of my favorite moments between them was when Bishop was sitting outside in the snow{contemplating life or something I dunno} and Storm snuck up behind him. They had a lil chat before Storm was off to meet up with Yukio and Gambit and as she was leaving, Bishop{smirk on his face} decided to throw a snow ball at her. Storm dodged it with ease and with not even looking back{smirk also on her face}, dumped a mountain of snow onto Bishop... all he could do was burst out laughing.

BANNED

My sig says it all.

Storm and Yukio
    Kitty and Karma
    Kitty and Pete Wisdom
    Nightcrawler and Cerise
    Nightcrawler and Daytripper
    Iceman and Cloud

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Storm and Yukio
    Kitty and Karma
    Kitty and Pete Wisdom
    Nightcrawler and Cerise
    Nightcrawler and Daytripper
    Iceman and Cloud
    I hate Pete Wisdom. I wish Colossus can beat him up again, or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    I hate Pete Wisdom. I wish Colossus can beat him up again, or anyone else.
    And I think Colossus is an unworldly manchild whose bullshit too often gets swept under the rug by writers who still aren't over their own crushes on Shadowcat. But hey, everyone's got an opinion.

BANNED

And I think Colossus is an unworldly manchild whose bullshit too often gets swept under the rug by writers who still aren't over their own crushes on Shadowcat. But hey, everyone's got an opinion.
    Yeah, Colossus is adorable, unlike Pete Wisdom a.k.a. generic Warren Ellis character #1352535114

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Yeah, Colossus is adorable, unlike Pete Wisdom a.k.a. generic Warren Ellis character #1352535114
    Whatever works for you. I'll still take Ellis' spy tropes over Piotr's tendency to bail.

BANNED

Whatever works for you. I'll still take Ellis' spy tropes over Piotr's tendency to bail.
    Hmm, Colossus bailed on Kitty in the 80s when he fell in love with an actual adult and chose not to pursue a relationship with a 14 year old. He temporarily bailed on the X-Men after his entire family was killed in the span of a year. He isolated himself from his friends and teammates when he was, you know, possessed by a demon. But most of the time he's a teddy bear and a loyal friend. What an *******, right?

Pete Wisdom, on the other hand, is a smarmy twat, like all the time.

Ultimate Member

I've liked several mutant/non-mutant pairings, starting with Angel / Candy Southern, but also including Nightcrawler / Amanda Sefton, Cyclops / Lee Forrester, Banshee / Moira McTaggart and Angel / Charlotte Jones. (I was less of a fan of Trish Tilby or Opal Tanaka. Beast has better chemistry with Abigail Brand, IMO. Heck, Beast has better chemistry with Simon Williams!)

Thanks to Storm / T'Challa and Kitty Pryde / Star-Lord, there's even been some reverse action, with mutant ladies hooking up with non-mutant dudes, which, for awhile, seemed forbidden... Granted, I'm not really a fan of either of those pairings, but it did break the old 'mutant ladies are mutant dude property, no one else can touch!' rule.

I have no idea if they were ever really a couple, but I liked the back and forth between Emma Frost and Banshee, back in the Generation X days. And the hint of forbidden May/December romance between Psylocke and Cypher, because it was even more subversive than normal.

Gambit and literally anyone other than Rogue. I'm not picky, anyone would be better.

I always liked the idea of Emma Frost and Banshee. So much potential.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I always liked the idea of Emma Frost and Banshee. So much potential.
    Me, too. /10

Xavier and Moira
    Emma Frost and Banshee
    Iceman and Northstar
    Wolverine and Domino
    Shadowcat and Pete Wisdom
    Beast and Cecelia Reyes
    Storm and Gambit
    Cannonball and Boom Boom
    Rictor and Shatterstar
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/