Default MIGHTY MAN one shot (in stores today)

From my review:

This was a nice surprise to see in this week’s list of new releases on Comixology this morning. Mighty Man has long been my 2nd favorite Erik Larsen creation, after Savage Dragon himself (in which I basically count the original and Malcolm Dragon as a tie) as, like Larsen, I share a lifelong fondness for the original Captain Marvel, upon which this character is based on. Now, I have not been reading the regular Savage Dragon title for the past couple of years, so I don’t know if, like the first Mighty Man one-shot, this is a collection of short-stories that original appeared in that title, or if it is brand new. The main story is 21 pages long, and it’s divided into 3 chapters which could indicate the former.

In any case, a lot has changed for this character since the previous issue. Ann Stevens is no longer Mighty Man. We learn that she has a daughter named Betty Bradford, who is now 7 years old. And that somehow, apparently during the pregnancy, Ann’s powers transferred from her to her daughter. And now Ann has, somewhat reluctantly, allowed some of the other superheroes in Chicago train Betty how to use her powers as Mighty Man.
    READ MORE

I loved this one-shot and wish it would become a mini-series and then a full on series.
    I don't believe it was anything that has been previously published, even though the contents were divided up into smaller stories.
    You don't really need to know anything going in, so give it a try!
    Afterwards feel free to ask questions here =).

The stories therein were originally created to be backup stories which could run in Savage Dragon but none of them actually ran there. It was decided to put them all in their own book.