Fantastic Member

Default Flashpoint Batman Thomas wayne to appear in the button crossover thoughts?

I would like to know peoples thoughts on this I expect the meeting of the Batmen of two earths to be both action packed and emotional I also can't wait for Thomas to meet his sort of grandsons Damian Jason and dick.http://www.newsarama.com/33909-thoma...n-answers.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I would like to know peoples thoughts on this I expect the meeting of the Batmen of two earths to be both action packed and emotional I also can't wait for Thomas to meet his sort of grandsons Damian Jason and dick.http://www.newsarama.com/33909-thoma...n-answers.html
    I think I am ready for the emotional rollercoaster :') I don't think the Thomas will get to meet his grandchildren but I'd love it if it happened

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I made a thread about this once. this Sounds fun. Thomas is gonna tear up so much a bruce is gonna get emotional and probably give him a speech about not killing

AHHH This is gonna be so memorable
    Last edited by UnderTheRedHood; 04-06-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheRedHood View Post
    I made a thread about this once. this Sounds fun. Thomas is gonna tear up so much a bruce is gonna get emotional and probably give him a speech about not killing

AHHH This is gonna be so memorable
    Agreed. I hope they hug to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Agreed. I hope they hug to be honest.
    Yup. Its too bat joker martha isn't around. I would love to see if bruce could deal with that.
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheRedHood View Post
    Yup. Its too bat joker martha isn't around. I would love to see if bruce could deal with that.
    I think that would be too much for him though Joker Martha meeting Bruce being Batman and knowing he has little sidekicks...I don't think she could handle it neither imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I think that would be too much for him though Joker Martha meeting Bruce being Batman and knowing he has little sidekicks...I don't think she could handle it neither imo.
    Yeah. But hes most likely Gonna Hear About it when Conversing with Thomas

#BATSQUAD

Not that excited for Thomas and Bruce or Thomas and Dick since that's been done before but Thomas and his grandsons that I would love to see especially Damian and Jason. That is new and I really want to see Damian and his sort of other grandfather.

Fantastic Member

HE'S BACK FlASHPOINT BATMAN HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!! Da da da daaa