Thread: Black Cloud

Default Black Cloud

I mainly bought this because of Greg Hinkle's art. At first the story is cofussing (intentionally so) but by the end we get a grip on what is going on.
    I will keep reading this to see where it goes and as long as Hinkle draws it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Invincible Member

I read it. I thought it was an interesting set up.

I'm already getting too many titles so this, I'll probably wait for the $1.99 price drop. Thank you Image Comics for your digital pricing policy.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

The confusing part has Ivan Brandon's influence all over it. Have you read Drifter? Yeah. I love it, it's several arcs deep, and I still don't really know what's going on.

Thought the first issue was kind of boring. Will give it another issue or two though.