Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    There is always room for more Bachalo!! I just like him on different and quirkier stuff so I don't know if Gold would be a good fit (though he does draw an amazing Colossus and Nightcrawler). I could not read or look at Uncanny Bendis/Bachalo and I'm a huge fan.
    Bachalo only does high profile books now. Same with Immonen.
    Both wouldn't waste their time on a Guggenheim book.

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Bachalo only does high profile books now. Same with Immonen.
    Both wouldn't waste their time on a Guggenheim book.
    Gold is likely going to be the #1 selling comic of March. It's high profile.

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    Uhhh can he take those costumes with him?
    Please. Let Kris Anka or Kevin Wada or Chris Bachalo or Joe Quinones design costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    First of all forget house of the mouse no one should put up with this antisemitic bs, least of all X-men fans.

As far as replacements get a Kubert on the case.
    Adam Kubert most likely. I heard Andy Kubert doesn't do comics anymore.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Please. Let Kris Anka or Kevin Wada or Chris Bachalo or Joe Quinones design costumes.

Adam is actually going to be doing spectacular spider man starting in June which is written by chip zardasky.

It's his first time drawing for a ongoing series that isn't a event crossover in years.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 04-08-2017 at 06:18 PM.

BANNED

Has anyone here ever considered that Ardian Syaf might simply be an "Anti-Trump" supporter?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 04-08-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Wow, this is a rather shocking turn of events. I hope it does not impact the future of the book. As for the artiest to replace him... hmm, I really like what Jonboy Meyers is doing on Royals.

Andy's at DC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Has anyone here ever considered that Ardian Syaf might simply be an "Anti-Trump" supporter?
    That's still a sweeping generalization about all Jewish people. Especially with the rise in antisemitic-specific hate crimes. (I know you're probably kidding but still)

That's still a sweeping generalization about all Jewish people. Especially with the rise in antisemitic-specific hate crimes. (I know you're probably kidding but still)
    It was a statement about politics in Indonesia regarding the verse in question. Additionally those 100 or so anti-Semitic bomb threats were carried out by a 19 year old Israeli American Jewish man with mental health issues and the mainstream media have since dropped the narrative you're citing. The other 7 were by an unhinged intercept journalist trying to get his girlfriend in trouble.

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 04-08-2017 at 06:28 PM.

BANNED

I am kidding but... Simply from my P.O.V. the --> Ivanka and Jared Kushner <-- might have be suddenly weighing heavily on his mind... I'm just saying wait for the other shoe to drop.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 04-08-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It was a statement about politics in Indonesia regarding the verse in question. Additionally those 100 or so anti-Semitic bomb threats were carried out by a 19 year old Israeli American Jewish man with mental health issues and the mainstream media have since dropped the narrative you're citing. The other 7 were by an unhinged intercept journalist trying to get his girlfriend in trouble.

I haven't watched the vid but I will when I get the time. But I'd imagine there'd be more than just bomb threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Adam is actually going to be doing spectacular spider man starting in June which is written by chip zardasky.

It's his first time drawing for a ongoing series that isn't a event crossover in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Andy's at DC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I am kidding but... Simply from my P.O.V. the --> Ivanka and Jared Kushner <-- might have be suddenly weighing heavily on his mind... I'm just saying wait for the other shoe to drop.
    Syaf should be happy, especially if whatever Bannon and Jared are getting into divides the Trump fandom (or whatever they want to call themselves)

I haven't watched the vid but I will when I get the time. But I'd imagine there'd be more than just bomb threats.

Syaf should be happy, especially if whatever Bannon and Jared are getting into divides the Trump fandom (or whatever they want to call themselves)
    The narrative spun it's story off the many bomb threats that was the lynch pin of the story that Trumps presidency has inspired an increase in anti-Semitism. As there were over 100, the narrative has dissipated once the culprit turned out not to even live in the USA, he was Israeli and Jewish. And they have since dropped the story.

What trump has done is increased the span of the overton Window to the right but also indirectly expanded it to the left as his resistance from the far left have now made talking about Israels occupation and apartheid, universal healthcare okay to talk about in everyday conversation. One thing I'm surprised at is it's still not mainstream to talk about anti war i guess that's because both parties are controlled by warhawks

So can we expect the covers for issues #2-6 to all be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Clay Mann with new costumes.
    Marvel let him go and now he's under a DC exclusive deal .

Steve Epting