Incredible Member

Default OT: Are there any feats for the Emperor of Mankind (WH40k)

So I am very familiar with the backstory for the Warhammer 40,000 universe and the so-called Emperor of Mankind. I know that the great Shamans of Earth sacrificed their lives and their powers to create him, and I know that he stood up to Horus who wielded the combined might of all four Chaos gods. What I don't know is whether or not their are any actual feats to qualify exactly how powerful he is. Would anyone have any insights into this?

He is the greatest human psyker to ever exist. Even in his golden throne state he guides the ships of his empire from the warp. Also he can supposedly tear the warp into reality as warp storms. Also before he was emperor he led his proto space marine army on Earth, himself kicking ass to unity the Earth. Cannot die by natural causes. And since the Primachs are his sons, they are avextension of him just the chaos gods sent them to other worlds.

Meaning he is supposed to be better than them. And their feats are scary good. And proof of that is he could have killed Horus jacked in Chaos at any point. His own pride and love for him stopped it though (pis) with it turned of. He nuked his soul out of existence.

And he has telepathy and other powers as well. Aside being genetically super human and one hell of a scientist.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

yeah, emps is no joke. he was consider the most powerful psyker mankind ever knew, with magnus being a close second. and magnus was a power house in terms of psychic might.

Yeah Magnus is up there in scale as he landed on a planet full of Pskers and in turn ended up ruling then. And that's before that deal he made with Tzeecth to get back home which threw Emps plans away.

Fantastic Member

He was running the proto Astronomicon through psychic power alone pretty much perpetually. When the next most powerful (human) psyker (Malcador) had to take over whilst the Emperor fought Horus the effort burnt him out psychically and physically within hours. Magnus (the next most powerful superhuman psyker) could pretty much take on entire armies merely with his psychic abilities and the Emperor was considerably more powerful than that.

When he's referred to as the God-Emperor, he's earned that title.

He's done things like completely erasing people from existence (Horus, an Ork Warboss I can't recall), and as others mentioned, he's an extremely powerful psyker. I guess to put in into perspective, I'll describe what Magnus could do.

The biggest thing I recall from Magnus was when he fought Russ on Prospero, not only was he preparing a ritual to send the civilians and his Thousand Sons to another planet in another dimension, but he was holding back another army, including some with abilities developed just to stop his own, all the while holding his own against Leman and two of his giant wolves in a physical fight with Leman only gaining an edge when one of his attacks blinded Magnus' one good eye.

That said, Magnus was second only to the Emperor.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 04-10-2017 at 07:53 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and why call him the "so-called" emperor of mankind? last time i checked, he unified terra (earth) under one leader during it's darkest time. the first and only time that has happened in human history.