Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

I cant believe someone made a thread saying hey we have annoying teen jean here now lets get rid of rachel.

Blasphemy.

X-Men are trash right now and the O5 is part of the problem.

Still wishing they would do something with Nate Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Who wouldn't?
    Actually i would like Shark Girl joining the team as well. And both should start a triangle with BEast...for no effin reason, except Beast unconsciously mis-using his new magic power.
    My Fantasies are weird I know. I apologize.

On side note. ARe we really sure that is Jimmy, because at first i though he was Exiles Mime

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    We have Jean Grey back and doing her blowzy best.
    We don't need the alt-u offspringy angst of Rachel Grey anymore. She's just 'there'.
    Now with Shazam cape and cornball codename. Look, if she's going to stick, she's got to go cosmic, ultimate, or alt universe.
    Having her pal around the nominal meat N potatoes classic crew just doesn't make any sense. Watch this space. If Guggenbunn makes a meaty, compelling story around her (without the red leather? Good luck with that), then i'll eat my hat.
    I've not been a big fan of Rachel either - but because Jean is back isn't enough to send off a character.

We have Peter Parker - why do we need Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man 2099, Scarlet Spider, Spider-Woman, and the other many spiders I am missing, no doubt.

It'd be like saying we need to get rid of Pixie (who mind you, has grown on me), because we already have Illyana doing the same thing in X-Men. Just with a bigger, unnecessarily large sword.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No offense taken. We all are entitled to our opinions even if yours is wrong

P.S. No offense LOL
    Well that's good because I was pretty much out of my mind when I posted that one. I had to log in today just to remember exactly what I posted. And everyone one I know tells me I'm a bastard with bad social skills. So I'm glad I didn't do anything stupid and offensive I still defend Pixie though
    Last edited by Thievery; 04-16-2017 at 10:40 AM. Reason: spelling

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    I cant believe someone made a thread saying hey we have annoying teen jean here now lets get rid of Rachel.

Blasphemy.

This post is the best. If truth is your thing. Mileage may vary.

I would add that Rachel Grey is destined to become Mother Askani of the future mutant religious clan, without which the time-loop cannot be complete: no Mother Askani, no clan and no Dayspring (thus, no mutant messiah, which means no Nate Grey, no Cable, no Hope, etc). So sister Rachel simply has to survive some way or other, or no mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodlike View Post
    I would add that Rachel Grey is destined to become Mother Askani of the future mutant religious clan, without which the time-loop cannot be complete: no Mother Askani, no clan and no Dayspring (thus, no mutant messiah, which means no Nate Grey, no Cable, no Hope, etc). So sister Rachel simply has to survive some way or other, or no mutants.
    Well, we once thought the same thing with the teenage o5 having to return to the past or else no more X-Men, recent comics proved otherwise. So Rachel could potentially die, and time would just find a replacement of some sort and right itself.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zodlike View Post
    This post is the best. If truth is your thing. Mileage may vary.

No she doesnt. That timeline doesnt exit. Old 616 and the Multiverse was destroyed in Secret Wars and we are living in a new MU, created by Reed Richards where that stuff no longer matter

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    I cant believe someone made a thread saying hey we have annoying teen jean here now lets get rid of rachel.

Blasphemy.

Hey I just want Jean back, I'll take teen Jean over nothing. I would say that Jeen hurts Hope more so than Rachel. Rachel at least has history, Jeen pretty much makes Hope redundant.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No she doesnt. That timeline doesnt exit. Old 616 and the Multiverse was destroyed in Secret Wars and we are living in a new MU, created by Reed Richards where that stuff no longer matter
    That's what Marvel wants you to think. I'm gonna stick with the established lore myself.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Rachel is awesome for starters and is nothing like Tean.

Her history, her skillful use of her powers, her relationships, her interactions and the such are big reasons why she has endured the test of time while many others are lucky to even get cameos nowadays.

Rachel being shipped out of NuMU would destroy her, that's a very bad idea and her going to cosmic is also bad as if you aren't GoTG then you're pretty much screwed in Cosmic Marvel nowadays.

It does make sense. She's one of the most powerful and experienced Telepaths and Telekinetic users to exist and is a master of TK Weaponry/Armory. Not to mention that Kitty is literally her best friend.