Extraordinary Member

Shadow of Mordor is so addictive.

BANNED

the butthurt is strong regarding FarCry 5

the GG crowd is throwing a s**tfit

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    the butthurt is strong regarding FarCry 5

the GG crowd is throwing a s**tfit
    People are trying to create controversy where there is none to be had. It was all good when you were dropped in the middle of an African civil war and started blowing people away but since this one is in America, now we need to sit down and have a serious political discussion about it.

The whole thing is ridiculous. Gaming as a whole is being infected with people who want to drag all their political/religious/sexual bullshit into every game and it's getting old, to say the least.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    People are trying to create controversy where there is none to be had. It was all good when you were dropped in the middle of an African civil war and started blowing people away but since this one is in America, now we need to sit down and have a serious political discussion about it.

The whole thing is ridiculous. Gaming as a whole is being infected with people who want to drag all their political/religious/sexual bullshit into every game and it's getting old, to say the least.
    I don't know if infected is the right term

but yeah, if someone can play COD and blow away Muslim extremists but then wants to complain about fighting a fundamentalist cult in Montana, they need to reevaluate some things

Word on the street in that Warner could be working on a new Harry Potter game.

BANNED

really? has there ever been a successful HP game...I liked the Quidditch game from back in the day on GameCube

Oh most of them have been successful actually. Few were good though.

Closed Alpha beta for Battlefront 2 is starting today on Origin.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 06-28-2017 at 09:58 PM.

HS3B-UBRD-ZL59-Z72S-5P8D

It's a code for the beta of Battlefront 2 on pc if anyone is interested.

Only gonna work for one person of course though.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    HS3B-UBRD-ZL59-Z72S-5P8D

It's a code for the beta of Battlefront 2 on pc if anyone is interested.

Only gonna work for one person of course though.
    Thanks. I went ahead and snagged it. Been hyped for this game for a while and it looks like DICE actually learned their lesson from the last game.

Honestly yeah, it does seem to be better.

In terms of gameplay that's pretty much the same (guns kinda feel different though) but finally we have some real content.

And a campaign, i'm pretty hyped for that.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Playing Battlefront 2 Beta is awesome, nice they went and did something for every era of the franchise - you can play Clone vs Droids in Theed with Galactic Assault, attack or defend an Imperial Dockyard over Fondor in Starfighter Assault, and play a surprisingly fun and tactical game of 8v8 Capture the Flag in Takodana with Resistance vs First Order in the mode Strike. There's also the single player Arcade as a practice of sorts, though it's sadly limited to CIS only with a 10v10 AI match against the Clones and a one vs many set up with either Darth Maul or a Super Battle Droid trying to kill 25 clones as quick as possible.

Hard to say which mode is my fav, Galactic Assault is looking to be immensely epic but varied depending on the map going by the Theed/Naboo one. The Droids are great fun to play especially. Getting to gain enough points to play as a hero is nigh on impossible unless you're pretty good and lucky, mind.

Not sure i like that new hero system yeah. They are only be used by a couple of real good players and the rest of us poor mortals we will have to switch to hero specific modes lol.

Ah well, one thing i really, really enjoy is flying now. Which wasn't really the case in the first game but now, i don't know, the ship responds so much more nicely. And space!! Finally. Fondor is a glorious map.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Agreed, the epicness of fighting over a huge Star Destroyer and zipping through the vents of the docks is really fun. Happy to see every era gets one of these epic space battles at launch as we also have a Droid Control Ship over Ryloth with the Clone Wars and a battle over the Resurgent Star Destroyer in the Unknown Regions in the Resistance/First Order era.

BANNED

oooo intriguing