Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think some variation of Coates current BP run could find it's way into a BP movie. Coogler seems to be a fan of Coates, and post Infinity War an abridged version of it would be easy to do.

If Secret Invasion counts as part of the last decade, I think that one potentially works as a large arc for an entire phase of movies. Similar to how the Infinity stones pop up in various movies, we could see skrulls poping up in varios solo movies leading to Avengers: Secret Invasion.
    If Infinity War goes into the battle at Wakanda and the city falls, I could totally see a BP sequel dealing with that fallout and a revolution against a new king who, in the eyes of the people, failed to protect a nation that has never fallen to conquerors. I dunno how closely it'd mirror Coates' actual run; odds are it'd be like Winter Soldier and Civil War and just take a few story beats from the source material, but yeah I could totally see Coates BP being used as inspiration.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

No real BP fan wants Coates Run infecting BP in the MCU. Coates Panther would have lost to Hawkeye and gotten whipped by WS.
    Besides its hard to blame BP for a Thanos Invasion without the whole Illuminati Formation. Which I suppose is highly likely after Infinity Wars...Marvel has Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther in the movies. Black Bolt is coming to TV. Namor rights are in house. I suppose they add Captain Marvel and be done with it.

Ms. Marvel biggest problem is her powers wont work on TV which is good and bad. Good in the sense that she is safe from TV. Bad in the sense probably a good wait on seeing her in film. Although an Inhuman TV show coming means its possible....

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Just, y'know, without the Shi'ar or Inhumans .
    *cough* Kree- Skrull war*Cough or Annihilation

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeviathan View Post
    *cough* Kree- Skrull war*Cough or Annihilation
    Well, they'd need someone to replace the Skrulls and Annihilus in those stories .

There's definitely a Thor 4 coming. Hemsworth is way too young and the character will blow up after this trailer. I'd love to see Natalie Portman taking over the Thor's hammer eventually. While I'm not a fan of characters getting replaced and I really don't think she should call herself Thor, there's a story to be told with that storyline, maybe a beautiful one about a dying Jane Porter saving the world next to Thor. Quite Death of Captain Marvel like, but even more powerful.

Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, they'd need someone to replace the Skrulls and Annihilus in those stories .
    james gunn said in an interview that he could the skrulls as a race but not some skrull characters