Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thor's reaction to seeing the Hulk was awesome! And seeing the Executioner is really cool. He must have lost his axe and found a suitable replacement.

WE COME FROM THE LAND OF THE ICE AND SNOW
    FROM THE MIDNIGHT SUN WHERE THE HOT SPRINGS BLOW
    THE HAMMER OF THE GODS
    WILL DRIVE OUR SHIPS TO NEW LANDS
    TO FIGHT THE HORDE, SINGING AND CRYING
    VALHALLA, I AM COMING!!!!!!!

BEST.
    TEASER.
    TRAILER.
    OF ALL.
    TIME.

Thank you marvel studios for delivering when marvel comics won't!!!!!! <3
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

Incredible Member

Cate Blanchett looks younger in this movie than she did 10 years ago in Lord of the Rings. Miracles of makeup?

Fantastic Member

wow, just totally wow. I don't even care there isn't even a hint of Dr. Strange in the trailer, the music, the shots, everyone just owning their personas just shines through this trailer. I love Cate, and knew she would be great, but Hela is going to set the bar for the bad guys, male or female. I think this movie is not going to be long enough for me, no matter how long it may be.

I'll be so pissed if they kill Hela in this film.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I'll be so pissed if they kill Hela in this film.
    Neither of the gods can really die, if comic book lore's rationality is at play. Not even Frigga in thesis could die, but if I'm remembering correctly, at least in the comics she isn't really Asgardian, so maybe that doesn't apply to her. With that said, Hela, dying or not, will be an integral part of the MCU going forward since Thanos is around.
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    The first half of the trailer looks cool, all the Asgardian stuff and especially Hela. She looks incredibly threatening. The MCU needs a major badass villain.

The second half of the trailer on Sakaar screamed "Asguardians of the Galaxy."
    I feel like between Hela here and Vulture in Homecoming, we might have a strong showing for villains in the MCU this year .

Though I think the jury's still out on Ayesha.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I have heard and Seen the Same that the Look, Sound, Feel and Mostly the Vibrant Colors of the Trailer is allot like Guardians of the Galaxy and Honestly I am GLAD they went that Route with this Thor Movie for 3 Reasons;

1.) GotG Universe fits perfectly in with Asguardians and it Connects the characters more together making the Earth heavy characters intact more with the Cosmic and Alien Characters!

2.) This will lead to more Comedy and honestly Marvel NEEDS to Unleash more Funny and Light-Hearten Chris Hemsworth. The dude Can be funny and he has his own unique way of doing it like I saw in the Ghostbusters Movie and Now in this trailer.

3.) MOST IMPORTANT!!!

I LOVE the Vibrant Colors, THAT is how a Comic Book Universe Should Look and that is what made Comic Books so Great! The Vibrant Colors add Life, Fun, Amazement and Power to what you are experiencing, both in the characters and ALL the Little Detail on them and the world around them!

To me it is This Trailer that is VERY Comparable to the Avengers Vol. 3 George Perez Era of Avengers, the Mega Point of Vibrant and Stylish Marvel Avengers and this Movie has THAT same Vibe to it!

Last edited by CJStriker; 04-10-2017 at 07:33 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Hela looks cool.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Kevin Smith, The Legend Himself, Reacts and Says it Best about What this Trailer Says and Means!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ok, they had me at Hulk and the disturbingly hot death god but Skurge duel-wielding machine guns and Thor's helmet is like icing on the cake

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

though the Executioner stands alone, and the warriors of Hel seem numberless, not one sets foot upon the bridge across the river Gjoll. They sing no songs in Hel... nor do they celebrate heroes... for silent is that dismal realm and cheerless... but the story of the Gjallerbru and the god who defended it is whispered across the Nine Worlds. And when a new arrival asks about the one to whom even Hela bows her head... the answer is always the same... he stood alone at Gjallerbru... and that answer is enough.

My body... IS READY.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Niffleheim

Marvel trying to ground him with Jane and keep him Earthbound was the issue with Thor not connecting. I loved Whedon's take on Thor more than the version in his solo movie
    Last edited by Tofali; 04-10-2017 at 11:02 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Really amazing trailer. From the look, music, tone and action. It seems like they finally found a mix that could work for a Thor movie. Cate Blanchett as Hela looks to be an amazing addition to the MCU as well. Thor's reaction to seeing that his opponent was Hulk was great too, haha.

The only thing that seemed a bit off was Valkyrie's character. She seemed a bit bland from the little we saw of her.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I have heard and Seen the Same that the Look, Sound, Feel and Mostly the Vibrant Colors of the Trailer is allot like Guardians of the Galaxy and Honestly I am GLAD they went that Route with this Thor Movie for 3 Reasons;

1.) GotG Universe fits perfectly in with Asguardians and it Connects the characters more together making the Earth heavy characters intact more with the Cosmic and Alien Characters!

2.) This will lead to more Comedy and honestly Marvel NEEDS to Unleash more Funny and Light-Hearten Chris Hemsworth. The dude Can be funny and he has his own unique way of doing it like I saw in the Ghostbusters Movie and Now in this trailer.

3.) MOST IMPORTANT!!!

I LOVE the Vibrant Colors, THAT is how a Comic Book Universe Should Look and that is what made Comic Books so Great! The Vibrant Colors add Life, Fun, Amazement and Power to what you are experiencing, both in the characters and ALL the Little Detail on them and the world around them!

To me it is This Trailer that is VERY Comparable to the Avengers Vol. 3 George Perez Era of Avengers, the Mega Point of Vibrant and Stylish Marvel Avengers and this Movie has THAT same Vibe to it!

I love this post and I couldn't agree more. If this is what the Russo Brothers are aiming for Infinity War, we are in for one hell of an epic journey.
    Pull list: