Fantastic Member

Default Earth prime Carrie Kelley what happened to her?

I want to know if there has been any news regarding Carrie Kelley that I have missed and whether its possible that she will appear sometime in the future?

Incredible Member

She taught Damian drama before he died and I think that's the last we saw of her.

The Batfamily Will Preval UnderTheRedHood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    I want to know if there has been any news regarding Carrie Kelley that I have missed and whether its possible that she will appear sometime in the future?
    Dunno. I'm Enjoying her in the Dark knight The Master Race Though

But Even If She was around what would she do that can't be done with who we have now? I mean sure batman is prepping for war but I doubt he needs anymore inexperienced Sidekicks helping him fight. be nice is Damian Visited Carrie at least.
    Jason Todd, Cassandra Cain, Helena Wayne, Bruce, Harper, Kate, Dick, Barbra, Thomas, Brenna, Tim, Damian, Duke , Stephanie, Luke, Terry,

#BATSQUAD

Fantastic Member

Yeah I think it's a weird that Damian hasn't visited Carrie or maybe he has and it just happened off panel.

I think when Frank Miller planned to do another TDKR series and use Kelly in that any plans to use her in the New 52 continuity were put aside. Which was for the best as there are way too many Batman kids running around in the current continuity.

Hopefully erased from existence so that at a future time they can use her properly.