Tetsuya Naito

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Mighty Member

So Jelly right now.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    what are the rumors??
    It was Alberto becoming a free agent again, but he signed back up with AAA.

There is still the looming fact that AAA wrestlers are still getting a pittance. Including Fenix and Pentagon Dark.

If someone like GALLI, IWRG or Chikara could get major funds, they could open the Lucha world to Global competition.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    Part 2.

Kazuchika Okada (i got his autograph)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    It was Alberto becoming a free agent again, but he signed back up with AAA.

There is still the looming fact that AAA wrestlers are still getting a pittance. Including Fenix and Pentagon Dark.

If someone like GALLI, IWRG or Chikara could get major funds, they could open the Lucha world to Global competition.
    ah ****, i was hoping a return to CMLL and maybe NJPW. oh well at least maybe he's back in lucha underground.

Astonishing Member

well done professor

REVIEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJPW 04/28/2014
    1. Yuichi Taniguchi vs. Takayuki Ueki
    , not actually on the DVD and i didn’t mind.

2. Atsushi Maruyama & MEN's Teioh vs. Brahman Kei & Brahaman Shu, regular brahman ****.

3. Manabu Soya vs. Hideyoshi Kamitani, good. i couldn’t help thinking why is soya wrestling this guy when he was champ not that long ago, but kamitani showed good fire and made a good match.

4. Kohei Sato & Shuji Ishikawa vs. Madoka & Shinobu, great. so much fun watching the litle fast guys go against the bruisers. madoka put on a little muscle since i saw him last.

5. (Barbed Wire Board Deathmatch) Great Kojika, Kankuro Hoshino & Masato Inaba vs. Jaki Numazawa, Takumi Tsukamoto & Mad Man Pondo, didn’t get into it. not familiar with kojika but he’s too old to go anymore. i’m sure it was nice for his fans to see.

6. Ryuichi Kawakami & Shinya Ishikawa vs. Daisuke Sekimoto & Kazuki Hashimoto, really good. nice build towards ishkawa vs sekimoto.

7. (Iron Cage & Fluroscent Light Tubes Death Match) Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto vs. Masaya Takahashi & Ryuji Ito, pretty good deathmatch stuff. i can’t help myself when it comes to light tubes for some reason.

overall decent buy. fun but nothing must see.

[B]REVIEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero1 03/30/2014
    1. Mauser Scott, MonVie Violet, MonaVie Yellow & William Scott vs. Kengo, TARU, Voodoo Mask #9 & YASSHI
    , this was actually the 2nd match on the dvd but WTF?? mauser scott is a samoan dude in a kilt doing a scottish gimmick, william scott wears a spartan helmet, one of the monvie guys is jet wakatka in a mask and i don’t know the others. kengo and voodoo mask #9 are 2 guys i don’t recognize and YASSHI & TARU never even get in the match.

2. Meiko Satomura vs. Yuhi, pretty damn good. yuhi showed a lot of fire against the vet. both ladies showed some great strikes and throws and the grappling they did was also smooth.

3. (NWA International Lightweight Tag Championship) Billy Ken Kid & Tigers Mask vs. Fujita Hayato & Ikuto Hidaka vs. Jason Lee & Mineo Fujita, good. haven’t seen many 3 way tgs in japanese wrestling so it was something different. jr hayato & hidaka are pretty damn cool as a team and i like tigers mask & billy ken kid too.

4. KAMIKAZE, Takuya Sugawara & Touru Owashi vs. Ryouji Sai, Shawn Guiness & Yoshikazu Yokoyama, mostly just a bunch of brawling outside the ring. i didn’t get into it and this version of voodoo murders makes me sad.

5. Genichiro Tenryu & Shinjiro Otani vs. Daichi Hashimoto & Masato Tanaka, pretty good. tenryu can’t do much but the fans were happy just to see him out there. little hashi always does a good job showing fire against the vets.

6. (Hair vs. Hair) Daemon Ueda vs. Omatayuuchaku, decent at best. didn’t really care.

7. (Zero1 Heavyweight Championship) James Raideen vs. Kohei Sato, VERY GOOD. impressive stuff by both guys. sato did his part in making raideen look like a beast and raideen is a beast. raideen just needs to show a little more personality in the ring, the face paint helps but it’s not enough. anyways both guys played their roles well and put together a very good title match.

overall decent but nothing must see.

Mighty Member

We might be seeing the greatest hair battle in the history of New Japan at next year's Wrestle Kingdom.

We might be seeing the greatest hair battle in the history of New Japan at next year's Wrestle Kingdom.
    Who's up for the match?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Who's up for the match?
    spoilers:
    Omega vs. Rush
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Omega vs. Rush
    end of spoilers

Excited to see them work together like that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

never personally been a big fan of the canadian but that does sound like it could be pretty awesome.

Mighty Member

I just saw that Yoshi Tatsu and Billy Gunn are competing in the WTL and are currently tied for 4th in Block B. Aces!