Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    I've heard that Jay Guthrie would've converted as a Muslim if he started a relationship with Sooraya. Not sure how much it's true but it sounds interesting.

The damage was done when Colossus was derailed as a psycho ex-boyfriend when it comes to Kitty. I hope Guggenheim pulls the plug soon on the Colossus/Kitty subplot. It's not fair for the character.
    Sign me on for the dust bandwagon; i'm a little out of touch when it comes to xmen history, so i never really understood why peter and kitty broke up in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    i can only dream of an Excalibur reunion.
    Yep, me too

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

His remark on why he used a new Pyro and Avalanche made me wonder if Bleeding Cool is right about their identity
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

For those complaining about how Guggenheim writes romance, you must not watch Arrow. He doesn't know how to write romance well and you are only gonna be more upset if you keep reading the book for any relationships in the book.

*vomitemoji*

Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ijacksparrow View Post
    *vomitemoji*

Ugh, the ego on this one is nauseating. He won't be seeing a profit off those issues sold and he won't be working at a major studio after this, so I hope he has fun with this until he realizes he has to eat.

Anyways, this was a good interview. I do think they think they should rotate characters in and out of once in a while just to keep things fresh.
    Last edited by StephenFoxMonster; 04-12-2017 at 04:45 AM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Me too. Sad a little bit that Gambit won't join but I hope his appearence will be good
    im not. i love Gambit. however personally id rather have him defined in one book then spread out. for Example whike my favorite character is Logan. the old man version os in too many books as is. if i could id change it i would. just my view. that said i agree with you on looking forward to his role in arc 2
    X-Men Forever

The interview has me really looking forward to what's ahead in this series, and yay got my question answered.