Default X-Men and Wolverine

Hi!

I am reading (or will be) all of the new X-Men titles. However, I noticed in the back of X-Men Blue that there is also All-New Wolverine and Old Man Logan, but I haven't seen them mentioned as part of Ressurxion (or whatever the awful name is). Are these going to be feeding into the others? They don't seem to be at #1, but I also want to be getting a full picture, so I'm not sure if they are completely separate.

Thanks!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Both books are doing their own thing and are continuing with their original numbers instead of being relaunched. So you don't really need to read them to keep up with ResurrXion.

They weren't relaunched, but they're considered part of Ressurxion, getting the corner box art and everything, starting from their current new arcs.

BANNED

You may also missed Astonishing X-men - this book was added later and because of that older articles don't have info about this book.

Rogue, Mystique, Gambit, Psylocke, Fantomex, Bishop, Archangel and obviously Logan.

Some X-men are also in different books:

Rogue is with Uncanny Avengers(2nd best X-men book - that's how people here voted)
    Cylcops with Champions
    Storm with Black Panther and Crew

Sunspot is with US Avengers and previously New Avengers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Hi!

I am reading (or will be) all of the new X-Men titles. However, I noticed in the back of X-Men Blue that there is also All-New Wolverine and Old Man Logan, but I haven't seen them mentioned as part of Ressurxion (or whatever the awful name is). Are these going to be feeding into the others? They don't seem to be at #1, but I also want to be getting a full picture, so I'm not sure if they are completely separate.

Thanks!
    All-New Wolverine and Old Man Logan both launched under All-New All-Different at the conclusion of Secret Wars, with ANW debuting at the end of 2015, and OML's first issue releasing in early 2016. Unlike the rest of the lineup, neither series relaunched under ResurrXtion, however they are both included under the new branding.

Thank you! I noticed Astonishing too, so I added that. I'm really glad that I happened across it. I will probably leave them then
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”