Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anybody else still reading the Injustice comic? I still am, but I feel some of recent developments have probably made a few fan bases angry! I know some of them have left me a little uneasy, especially with Blue Beetle and Aqualad's recent developments but I do like what's currently going on with Black Lightning and Booster Gold.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Making Katana and Vixen as willing followers of Ra's was the last straw for me. Bad enough Diana in no way resembles her canon self in terms of personality (and now most casual fans think that this is her real personality), and Clark has become a brutal and ruthless character. But to add Katana and Vixen to be so badly out of character? Yeah, dropped it then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Anybody else still reading the Injustice comic? I still am, but I feel some of recent developments have probably made a few fan bases angry! I know some of them have left me a little uneasy, especially with Blue Beetle and Aqualad's recent developments but I do like what's currently going on with Black Lightning and Booster Gold.
    I'm still reading. Think it's some of the best stuff coming out of DC.#Felt bad for Blue. Bruce proving once again what a giant douche he is with how he spoke to Blue Thank God for Plastic man .

I don't don't mind Jackson's turn in Injustice the good guys are basically wallpaper unless they are called Harley so if this means we get so to see Aqualad take centre stage then I'm all for it.

Keen to see more Damian and Kara. I love what Tom is doing with him but I'm also glad that we are getting to see other people besides him and Harley.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Making Katana and Vixen as willing followers of Ra's was the last straw for me. Bad enough Diana in no way resembles her canon self in terms of personality (and now most casual fans think that this is her real personality), and Clark has become a brutal and ruthless character. But to add Katana and Vixen to be so badly out of character? Yeah, dropped it then and there.
    That's the point of Injustice isn't it? Heroes going bad. Though Diana is just pure warmonger in this. I doubt anyone thinks this is her true personality because casuals know wonder woman is supposed to be a hero and the injustice version is a bad guy.
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-13-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Incredible Member

I’m still reading it but did they ever reveal who the hell the second Batman was? He was working for Ra’s and I thought that was supposed to be a big part of this series but I can’t remember them ever revealing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    I’m still reading it but did they ever reveal who the hell the second Batman was? He was working for Ra’s and I thought that was supposed to be a big part of this series but I can’t remember them ever revealing it.
    I believe it was Jason Todd but I could be mistaken tho...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Spectacular Member

And Athanasia (Damian's sister) is Bruce's daughter. I thought she might be the other "Batman"s daughter... I hope they can provide more interaction between Athanasia and Damian and Bruce. Otherwise what's the point to introduce this new character in Bat family?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I believe it was Jason Todd but I could be mistaken tho...
    Hoping it's not Jason since this Batman is a bit too comfortable with child murder.
    I think it will turn out to be another child of Bruce. It's not much of a surprise if it turns out to be Jason.